Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628864 times)

Yeah, doing the same thing for my party if it isn't fixed by then.

I personally think the Map needs to get bigger, and if this isn't too hard maybe you could try a League of Legends-esque thing where characters and Bosses change to something new every so often, or have them going in some sort of a rotation. Also, are you guys really ever going to get around to the admin apps anytime soon? I understand there's a lot of other stuff going on too, though.

I personally think the Map needs to get bigger, and if this isn't too hard maybe you could try a League of Legends-esque thing where characters and Bosses change to something new every so often, or have them going in some sort of a rotation. Also, are you guys really ever going to get around to the admin apps anytime soon? I understand there's a lot of other stuff going on too, though.

They go about every month.

I've just cried in tears because I have no presents!! I HATE YOU ALL  :'(

« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 10:05:48 AM by nerraD »

-snip-
They were for the people that were admired the most by Agent Creeper
At least you have a small one

Squid
Wound/Kojolika, Kel'Block, Blockaloni
Kel'Block, Mute, Night Wind
I have had many experiences hosting and administrating for various servers, varying from RPs to deathmatches and freebuilds. Many have said I am a good admin or Moderator(On some servers). The only reason I ever get de-admined is that the host or a superior admin hates me.
Mountain Zone
Thanks for reviewing/noticing!

I haven't been keeping up here, what's goin on.

They were for the people that were admired the most by Agent Creeper
At least you have a small one
favoritism sucks willy

Squid
Wound/Kojolika, Kel'Block, Blockaloni
Kel'Block, Mute, Night Wind
I have had many experiences hosting and administrating for various servers, varying from RPs to deathmatches and freebuilds. Many have said I am a good admin or Moderator(On some servers). The only reason I ever get de-admined is that the host or a superior admin hates me.
Mountain Zone
Thanks for reviewing/noticing!

This wouldn't go in my book.

This wouldn't go in my book.
Wouldn't worry about that. I looked over all the ones you accepted and none of them would go in our books.  :cookieMonster:

I've just cried in tears because I have no presents!! I HATE YOU ALL  :'(

Looks like the room got toxic radiated.