Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1664639 times)

You realize you can just walk away from this, right.
I DID IM NEVER COMEING BACK!

no one make a drama
I don't feel like testifying

SHUT THE **** UP!
Your 2 day ban has just been upgraded to 3 years. Maybe during that time you can grow the forget up. Have a nice day.

Also, big thanks to Lalam who helped track down why the score saver was failing. Since it only loads once you've entered the game, people who disconnected while loading got their score replaced with 0.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 07:17:05 PM by -Jetz- »

Here's my Application:

Name: Epøst

BL_ID: 6080

Previous Experience: Generally working around on my own server, and, generally when I make a server of 10 or 11 people, it gets full. My most popular server is a pretty easy and simplistic jail escape. Just made it for fun, and it is fun. :) Sometimes I do an Afghan ZAPT or L4B, too. Afghan is a good arena for ZAPT/L4B. I have Moderator status on Crown's server, and, as you should know, when Crown's jail escape is up, it is one of the most popular servers. He is a very thorough and considerate admin, so the fact he gave me moderator must mean something. He isn't the best with server passwords, though, because I guessed his server password. I am an admin on YoungRotation's server, and, he is very well known for the concerts he does. I've seen him twice. I have Super Admin on Blocko2000's server, and probably several others, but I cannot remember. I have admin on the servers of several people, such as Rendermen, Zmaster, Seh, and, chances are, again, probably other servers that I have forgotten about. My major server experiences are Air Glider's server, as a Super Admin, and Crown's server as a Moderator. Crown says I am a pro at moderating. Air Glider highly recommends me as an admin.

Who recommends you?: Those who said yes: Plant, Jakeonwind, Mêntlêgên, L, YoungRotations, King Amazing, and Bearboy. Those who said maybe/probably: Rykuta, and super crazy wacko. Probably more people would say yeah, but, I don't have too many people on the IRC at the moment.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should accept me because I will make some server improvements. I want to help when people randomly fued over stuff that happens, and get stuff sorted out. Ban people, if required, though I would avoid that if possible. It kinda makes me said when I see people trolling and posting stupid stuff. I will help with the building, and the eventing. I am a pretty good builder, and a good eventer. The stage that I made for the in-game Skillet concert

I am doing did is proof (not really, actually it was noobish) of the fact I am at least a decent eventer. I have made other stages which are more complex (yes they are), as well. As an admin, I can also help people out when they need it. My goal, primarily, is to help people, and improve the server. You don't even remotely have to pick me, and, frankly, I don't even expect to get admin. I will be surprised if I do.

Another reason I'd like to be on the server is to keep the peace. Too many times I see something about "%1 is stupid" or, "%1 is GaY". I want to settle the arguments, and spread the word of happiness. :) I also want to be an admin so admin activity will be higher. I can be on early in the morning since I am homeschooled when no admins are on to keep the peace.

Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Standard Time

Hope you pick me, and, I hope this was a thorough application. If you need me to elaborate more, please contact me.

I updated my application.

I have had 8 or so recommendations from people such as Crown, Air Glider, Jakeonwind, Frontrox, and others.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 07:34:59 PM by Wølfmaster »

Your 2 day ban has just been upgraded to 3 years. Maybe during that time you can grow the forget up. Have a nice day.
That's a little bit much isn't it?

I updated my application.

I have had 8 or so recommendations from people such as Crown, Air Glider, Jakeonwind, Frontrox, and others.
make that 9.

That's a little bit much isn't it?
It's just funnier than perma-banning him.

Also, it is longer possible to send trust invites if you're not an admin. There is literally no reason for a non admin to do this.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 08:13:01 PM by -Jetz- »

It's just funnier than perma-banning him.
ಠ_ಠ

Also the whole suggestions for people to become admins is loving stupid. All this is a bunch of people in a circle jerk to become admin when all you need is 3 - 4 friends to back you up.

I would assume Big Brother, but not sure.