Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630696 times)

Its a good game, and fun... but when the SuperBadmin SuperAdmin come in... :panda:

Its a good game, and fun... but when the SuperBadmin SuperAdmin come in... :panda:
I haven't been in the server for almost 24 hours, so who are you referencing?

I haven't been in the server for almost 24 hours, so who are you referencing?
your mom

But she's only regular admin, not super admin.

Application: Admin <3
Name: Unlimited
BL_ID:16244
Previous Experience: Kris's server Chrisbot6's server Designer(Crys of darkend sorrow)
Who recommends you?: Designer Chrisbot6 Kris
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should accept be because im nice, trust worthy and would't abuse, I would call for votes to ban
Your Timezone/Region: Western central (Gmt 0) England

I would call for votes to ban
Hypothetical scenario: Team Deathmatch. The most successful player on one team got that position by abusing an exploit in the map that favors one team over the other. Players on the other team demand a ban. The vote comes back with more people voting no than yes, because the exploiting player's team has more members, which was in turn caused by his exploiting causing players on the other team to leave. Do you ban him?

Hypothetical scenario: Team Deathmatch. The most successful player on one team got that position by abusing an exploit in the map that favors one team over the other. Players on the other team demand a ban. The vote comes back with more people voting no than yes, because the exploiting player's team has more members, which was in turn caused by his exploiting causing players on the other team to leave. Do you ban him?
but this isnt a tdm lol
I think he means if he doesn't see the exploit or whatever he asks others if he had been exploiting, I dunno though.

but this isnt a tdm lol
That makes it worse: A normal is abusing an exploit against the boss. The boss is the only one who votes yes.

That makes it worse: A normal is abusing an exploit against the boss. The boss is the only one who votes yes.
Except the rest of the team would vote no because then it wouldn't be any fun, plus the other players would have been boss before hand and most likely will have been exploited themselves.

Except the rest of the team would vote no because then it wouldn't be any fun, plus the other players would have been boss before hand and most likely will have been exploited themselves.
You are making an an assumption that a group of random people will consistently follow the same line of logic that you would. I have outlined the conditions of this hypothetical scenario. The likelihood of it transpiring is irrelevant as long as it is possible. The question is what he would do in this situation, and if he would stick to his original plan of popular vote.

You are making an an assumption that a group of random people will consistently follow the same line of logic that you would. I have outlined the conditions of this hypothetical scenario. The likelihood of it transpiring is irrelevant as long as it is possible. The question is what he would do in this situation, and if he would stick to his original plan of popular vote.
I guess.

While I don't like the vote to ban thing, we must admin we need more GMT admins; and he doesn't seem that bad as long as we educate him on proper administration.