Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604469 times)

Is there a picture of Boss Battles featureing me?

Is there a picture of Boss Battles featureing me?

What do you think.

What do you think.

I know, but no one thinks I have good stuff, when I do.

Pay more attention to me on Blockland here.

I know, but no one thinks I have good stuff, when I do.

Pay more attention to me on Blockland here.
... What?

Hi guys, I am reapplying for admin because I was rejected because of players saying I would not make a good admin (Sad Face), I have gotten permission from Pecon7 to reapply for administrator and I also thought I might reapply considering half of the population dropped out (Bigger Sad Face) Anyway, here is my application:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Zyber

ID: 25343

Why should we choose you: I am a honest person--I have abused with administrator in the past, as I said in the last apllication, it's been 4 months since I was turned down and I wasn't even given a chance, I was turned down by people who simpley didn't like me as a person (Which I find ignorant), I have become much, much, much better at administrating and I do not abuse against people who I dislike anymore. Please consider this.

Strengths: simple eventing, medium ranged building, decent modeler learning how to save and create model files, and generally understanding of people.

Need to work on: Not banning if people flame me, no deleting a brick as a joke, and not to think I am better than anyone just by having admin status.

I hope you can understand why I want to become a admin, thank you for taking the time to read my application :-)

-Zyber

Hi guys, I am reapplying for admin because I was rejected because of players saying I would not make a good admin (Sad Face), I have gotten permission from Pecon7 to reapply for administrator and I also thought I might reapply considering half of the population dropped out (Bigger Sad Face) Anyway, here is my application:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why should we choose you: I am a honest person--I have abused with administrator in the past, as I said in the last apllication, it's been 4 months since I was turned down and I wasn't even given a chance, I was turned down by people who simpley didn't like me as a person (Which I find ignorant), I have become much, much, much better at administrating and I do not abuse against people who I dislike anymore. Please consider this.

Strengths: simple eventing, medium ranged building, decent modeler learning how to save and create model files, and generally understanding of people.

Need to work on: Not banning if people flame me, no deleting a brick as a joke, and not to think I am better than anyone just by having admin status.

I hope you can understand why I want to become a admin, thank you for taking the time to read my application :-)

-Zyber

Denied. You need recommendations.

Quote from: Zyber's Profile
Blockland ID: 20115
What?

-Zyber
Use the template supplied on the OP.

Denied. You need recommendations.
You're not qualified, unless you already know the answer because you are in a meeting with me and the others.

Um, pecon? Just wondering why I wasn't accepted. Is there something I forgot?

You're not qualified, unless you already know the answer because you are in a meeting with me and the others.

ah ok

Application: Yes.
Name: Firecycle
BL_ID: 23415
Previous Experience: I've hosted a fairly successful neighborhood RP and managed a clan for a while.
Who recommends you?:  Lemme think, Kill All, Pink Panther, DRUNK_RUSSIAN, Hawkeye, Kota_Westbridge.  Some of these people are on the Forum >.<
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):  I'm good at managing servers, I don't ban at the first provokation, and I never really play on your server so you won't lose anything if I'm lying.
Your Timezone/Region:  Eastern Standard Time.

30 players on server
0 admins
what