Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625249 times)

that was pointed out on the last page, but thanks

so this is what he was so upset about.... seems like my brother really did mess up.

Hey, if I decompile the .dts model for the powerbeam, will you guys make other versions of the beam for the server?
-Wave
-Ice
-Plasma
-Ice missles

Hey, if I decompile the .dts model for the powerbeam, will you guys make other versions of the beam for the server?
-Wave
-Ice
-Plasma
-Ice missles
The current power beam is taking up like fifty datablocks.

The current power beam is taking up like fifty datablocks.
woah, what?

30 players on server
0 admins
what
I was in town all day today ;-;

woah, what?
It may be 35 or so with other stuff I'm working on taking up the full 50, but adding more wouldn't be practical. Wave beam would be pretty much the same, plasma would just be the sniper mode, and the ice couldn't be used without unbalancing the game. In Metroid, there are different applications for different beams, but that is not a factor here.

It may be 35 or so with other stuff I'm working on taking up the full 50, but adding more wouldn't be practical. Wave beam would be pretty much the same, plasma would just be the sniper mode, and the ice couldn't be used without unbalancing the game. In Metroid, there are different applications for different beams, but that is not a factor here.
METROID
GAMEMODE
PLZ

uh, as a side project

Name:The Silent Creeper
BL_ID:28093
Previous Experience:Most of my friends servers,Mr.Tee's Youtube Filming
Who recommends you?:None.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):I am very active and I love to build.I will enforce the rules.
Your Timezone/Region:USA,Eastern Time

Who recommends you?:None.

You need at least three reccommendations.