Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1621887 times)

Name: marcboss84
BL_ID: 12033
Previous Experience: - Mekanix server (Super admin)- TotalMimic server..(Admin) - Hamod XD! Server(Admin) - made multiples servers....
Who recommends you?: Death the kid, red solo, Pompo, A.W.C., TotalMimic, Hamod XD!, M4A1ed, and a lot more.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): cause im very good with event.. and can help ;)
Your Timezone/Region: Europe/Paris Timezone.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 06:53:14 AM by marcboss84 »

Application: Apply for Admin
Name:ETIENNESTARX
BLID:33159
Previous Exprience: Enjoing the server owning bosses.
Why Should i accept you?(please elaborate): I think i'm a good admin and i'll kick AFK bosses and AFK normals that won't fight the boss.
Your Timezome/Reigon: Pacific Timezone
Name: marcboss84
BL_ID: 12033
Previous Experience: Enjoing the server owning bosses - marcboss84's server
Who recommends you?: Death the kid, red solo, Pompo, A.W.C., TotalMimic, Hamod XD!.. and a lot more.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): cause im very good with event.. and can help ;)
Your Timezone/Region: Europe/Paris Timezone.

Why do I feel like there was some copy/paste involved?

Previous Experience: Enjoing the server owning bosses - marcboss84's server
Do you happen to know ETIENNESTAR? Because you're a bit like him.
Also, you have to be admin on other servers and not yours.

I edited.. my post, kk?

Application For Boss Battles admin
Name: Silth Yakurza
BL_ID: 33069
Previous Experience: birdman007's Server| BYOND's Chao Chatterz (Which I have hosted.)
Who recommends you?: No one actually recommends me. But myself.
Why should you accept me?: I have experience of admin. I have hosted one of my own server and stopped many trolls in my server. I had a huge amount of players on my server. With they called me epic. One hacker stole an icon which was very valuable to the player. He was very happy with what I have done. But he was still pretty upset, but he is still very happy with the decision, he only got one icon state within the his icon which he work very hard on. Which within this. Only one unimportant info is about to be put here... I like turtle and KFC.
Timezone/Region: Northwest Hemisphere/Eastern Timezone
And you always (which doesn't need to be said) have the right to decline this application. (Which I well be saddened if you do.:panda:)

ill sign up even though i wont win lol

And once again again:

Competition rules
1: No campaigning in the server
2: No vote-stuffing (those here who have been here a while have an example of this)
3: No overly silly campaigns (try to use actual facts to support yourself)
4: You are REQUIRED to understand that the first place winner receives $15 and the runner-up receives $5.

Not following any of these rules may make you instantly disqualified.
The rules are slightly different from last time.

If you make a campaign I'll link it in the poll.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 04:49:32 PM by pecon98 »

Seeing that Rotondo, didn't have one...

class bosses would be cool. like boss pyro or boss heavy and such. could be a separate boss room.

YOU COPYER

What version of Slayer are you guys running? I'd recommend getting your scripts ready for v3. You can view the v3 source here if you need it. There's also a beta version in the modification topic.

What version of Slayer are you guys running? I'd recommend getting your scripts ready for v3. You can view the v3 source here if you need it. There's also a beta version in the modification topic.
We're still running v2. I have no idea how many scripts are built around v2. There are also a couple edits on the Slayer files themselves. Some file comparison may be in order when we eventually get around to conversion/updating.

Do you happen to know ETIENNESTAR? Because you're a bit like him.
Also, you have to be admin on other servers and not yours.
dude my block land name is ETIENNESTARX you dolt

dude my block land name is ETIENNESTARX you dolt
I used your forum name, "dolt".