Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627430 times)

I'd like to apply for admin
Name: A Better Name
BL_ID: 19403
Past administrating experience: I commonly host servers and I am an admin on Ashmans servers.
Why I deserve moderator: I am responsible and only ban when necessery.
Hosts that recommend me: Ashman, COOLNESS, Untamed
Timezone/region: GMT-8/Pacific
Also you should add moderators so you dont have to deny so many admin applications.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 09:58:59 PM by dell2 »

Pecon, could you add a view results button to see how many votes we got?

Pecon, could you add a view results button to see how many votes we got?
Well, you can just vote. Feel free to vote for me if you don't like voting for yourself.

Well, you can just vote. Feel free to vote for me if you don't like voting for yourself.
Isn't that breaking one of the rules asking someone to vote for you?

Isn't that breaking one of the rules asking someone to vote for you?
Is it? You tell me.
1: No campaigning in the server
2: No vote-stuffing (those here who have been here a while have an example of this)
3: No overly silly campaigns (try to use actual facts to support yourself)
4: You are REQUIRED to understand that the first place winner receives $15 and the runner-up receives $5.
Be sure to give a number from 1 to 4 to show where it is on the list, because I don't see it.

Oh so I can go on Pecon7s and say "Vote For Untamed!"?

I voted for TheBlackParrot.

Oh so I can go on Pecon7s and say "Vote For Untamed!"?
Nope. Rule 1.

I'm voting Jetz. Because we all know for a fact that he will win, AGAIN.

I'm voting Jetz. Because we all know for a fact that he will win, AGAIN.
<3

Though if I win and there are no good deals on Steam any time soon afterwards, I may just donate the prize back so I don't have to cheat to test any donor commands.

I should probably have mentioned this before, and I'll mention it again in the rules post for next month.

The whole point of the AotM competition is to encourage higher administrator standards. Admins should try to be on the server and be actively administrating. When you administrate often and resolve things quickly, you gain the trust of the players. When the players trust you, they will vote for you in the competition. This competition isn't about campaigning really, it is just proving who is actually administrating the best.

Someone else could probably word this better than me.

Pecon7, did im Accepted or Denied?