Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604444 times)

You wait for us to assess your application. We don't meet every day, people should stop being impatient.

You wait for us to assess your application. We don't meet every day, people should stop being impatient.
okay :)

too late to sign up for AoTM? asdf

wheres pressme :c

edit: oh wait nvm
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 02:23:12 PM by Minnax »

I should probably have mentioned this before, and I'll mention it again in the rules post for next month.

The whole point of the AotM competition is to encourage higher administrator standards. Admins should try to be on the server and be actively administrating. When you administrate often and resolve things quickly, you gain the trust of the players. When the players trust you, they will vote for you in the competition. This competition isn't about campaigning really, it is just proving who is actually administrating the best.

Someone else could probably word this better than me.
You make it sound like my modifications don't make up for my rare public appearances.

Recently I've been to tired to admin a server and haven't been on much, on the weekends I plan to come on for a couple of hours. I've also been having thoughts about the secret project tr- nevermind.

i wanna know when my application is gonna be accepted or not thx!

Finally eliminated the source of that occasional server-wide ambient cricket/machine hum noise that played whenever anyone charged the energy sword for a while. At the same time I buffed the energy sword fivefold.

I've only got 3 votes :C

You make it sound like my modifications don't make up for my rare public appearances.
Well, we let everyone know that you make those. And they trust you for that =D.

Holy crap the OP got exploded by my Ipod. I'm trying to repair it.

bµbbler's Administration Application

Name bµbbler

BL_ID: 9772

Previous Experience
  • Tetris's Server (SA)
  • YoungRotation's Server (SA)
  • Glass's Server (A)
  • Untamed's Server (A)
  • hankyje's Server (Mod)
  • bµbbler's Gladiator Arena NXT (Host)

Who recommends you?
  • Tetris
  • Darren
  • Lugnut1206
  • Big Brother
  • Mr.Noßody
  • Untamed
  • Mango
  • YoungRotations
  • Probably Neski
  • Probably Crown

Why should you accept me?
I am a respectful and hard-working individual. It really irritates me when something is out of place, and I'll try whatever necessary to fix that fault. I never ban somebody permanently, unless I get permission granted. I'm also pretty chill, so you wouldn't see me rage kicking/banning players out of pure rage.

Timezone/Region
UTC/GMT -5 hours; Canada, Eastern Ontario

« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 01:45:49 PM by bµbbler »

I back up my recommendation.

Bubbler is a good great admin.

So, uh, when are those mods gonna be finished?
The ones that I made models for.