Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628982 times)

No, as in it's an engine difficulty which is probably unmodifyable without hacky workarounds.

tl;dr, no one wants to waste their time on it.

I don't see how it happens. You fall straight down through the ground when the shockwave is fired? Can someone come up with some consistent condition under which this happens?

Just stpped playing ot post this, So it was your regualr round and the wierdest thing happens. I go to buy Christian brutal Sniper and respawn but instead I respawned As CBS in the boss spawn room....so I clicked Mocheeze and i Die but RESPAWN where the boss spawns in the game as DS? And everytime the other DS guy gets hit I get hurt cause were sharing Hp......WTH is this?

I might start playing but the only thing that bugs me is the fact you cant mute music, so when people start going on a 24 hour Marathon of the song Discord I can just mute it and use my own music from Chrono's Advanced music player.

Just uncheck play music in audio options.

Just stpped playing ot post this, So it was your regualr round and the wierdest thing happens. I go to buy Christian brutal Sniper and respawn but instead I respawned As CBS in the boss spawn room....so I clicked Mocheeze and i Die but RESPAWN where the boss spawns in the game as DS? And everytime the other DS guy gets hit I get hurt cause were sharing Hp......WTH is this?
That sounds totally impossible.

Im glad there was an update to kill afk bosses. It was annoying having to wait for an admin to come and kick or kill the boss.

Im glad there was an update to kill afk bosses. It was annoying having to wait for an admin to come and kick or kill the boss.
It's been there for months. Where have you been?

That sounds totally impossible.

Bugs happen all the time.No game is perfect , saying that, this did occur while in gameplay and could probably happen to anybody.

Bugs happen all the time.No game is perfect , saying that, this did occur while in gameplay and could probably happen to anybody.
but like
what you said doesn't even make sense

It's been there for months. Where have you been?
No, that was actually pretty recent.

Stop lying.

but like
what you said doesn't even make sense

Just because sotmthing dosen't sound right dosen't mean it isn't right. School for five days and a break fortwo days dosen't sound right but it's true. And Jetz, Don't want your opinion, never asked for it before, not asking now.

Application:Admin
Name:Eckheart
BL_ID:1673
Admin: xXBlack-HogXx's Server. Super Admin: Blue Rose's Dragon Rp, Black Rose's School Rp, Mr. X's Tremor Worm Invasion, Jp's Zapt, My server( Eckheart's School Rp), Brysil's Army Rp, Cat123's Server.
Who recommends you?:Mr. X, Blue Rose Black Rose Brysil.
Why should I accept you?: If admined I shal inforce the rules that a server should have put in line, I may assist in any eventing tasks or building tasks and I assure you from my experience that I will be completely and totally professional.Not a badmin like the many there are out there ,and if your asking yes I am a girl.
Your Timezone/Region: Usa california ( Eastern Standard Time) 12:00  
Please consider in granting me admin and thank you. :)

Application:Admin
Name:Eckheart
BL_ID:1673
Admin: xXBlack-HogXx's Server. Super Admin: Blue Rose's Dragon Rp, Black Rose's School Rp, Mr. X's Tremor Worm Invasion, Jp's Zapt, My server( Eckheart's School Rp), Brysil's Army Rp, Cat123's Server.
Who recommends you?:Mr. X, Blue Rose Black Rose Brysil.
Why should I accept you?: If admined I shal inforce the rules that a server should have put in line, I may assist in any eventing tasks or building tasks and I assure you from my experience that I will be completely and totally professional.Not a badmin like the many there are out there ,and if your asking yes I am a girl.
Your Timezone/Region: Usa california ( Eastern Standard Time) 12:00 
Please consider in granting me admin and thank you. :)
Reposting your application doesn't help.