Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604949 times)

eh, i feel pretty uneasy about setro being an admin

eh, i feel pretty uneasy about setro being an admin
That's why no single person chooses who will be admin at the server.

Setro gets muted almost every time he joins because of his stupid chatbot. I don't recommend him.

is there any way to de-recommend or something

The Jump Pad on the balcony I want to get it replaced with a teledoor.
it keeps glitching.

The Jump Pad on the balcony I want to get it replaced with a teledoor.
it keeps glitching.
Speaking of jump pads and teledoors, we need more. I only counted two in the entire build.

Speaking of jump pads and teledoors, we need more. I only counted two in the entire build.

ew please no.

Setro gets muted almost every time he joins because of his stupid chatbot. I don't recommend him.
Shouldn't he already be banned for that?

I mean if he keeps doing it every single time he joins he will never learn if all you do is mute him.

Shouldn't he already be banned for that?

I mean if he keeps doing it every single time he joins he will never learn if all you do is mute him.
Yeah we don't like chat bots on the server. If he still isn't turning it off, ban him.

My take on Setro: he's a pretty good admin at my server but has yet to be admin at a very popular server or so I have not seen.

His chat bot however can be a little annoying.

Sorry that I haven't been very active!

That's silly, V21 won't even come today (It could happen September, or October, or even November).

Late reply: HA HA HA I TOLD YOU!!!!

Application:  Admin

Name:  Blockman01

BL_ID:  15847

Previous Experience Administrating:  In my days of administrting I became a great admin. Protecting the server from people who are bieng complete richard heads and obeying admins that are over rank of me, I even obey the host.

Who recommends you?:  logan1243, mrhappy56, Anthonyrules77(he has a new name now), blockman02, ghost rider and bobafet5

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): If you accept me i'll be a kind admin and if im gonna do any thing ill ask and i have good server suggestions and ill be there most of the time to administrate it, and most of the times i'm there there arent any admins there are hardly any.

Your Timezone/Region: Central

Note: Bieng admin is like a goal for me.

Application:  Admin

Name:  Blockman01

BL_ID:  15847

Previous Experience Administrating:  In my days of administrting I became a great admin. Protecting the server from people who are bieng complete richard heads and obeying admins that are over rank of me, I even obey the host.

Who recommends you?:  logan1243, mrhappy56, Anthonyrules77(he has a new name now), blockman02, ghost rider and bobafet5

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): If you accept me i'll be a kind admin and if im gonna do any thing ill ask and i have good server suggestions and ill be there most of the time to administrate it, and most of the times i'm there there arent any admins there are hardly any.

Your Timezone/Region: Central

Note: Bieng admin is like a goal for me.
Well this is gonna be refreshing after that last batch.