Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604235 times)

Well this is gonna be refreshing after that last batch.

What does that mean?

Previous Experience Administrating:  In my days of administrting I became a great admin. Protecting the server from people who are bieng complete richard heads and obeying admins that are over rank of me, I even obey the host.
Where is your past experience? List names.
Also, obeying the host is expected of all admins, and saying you "even obey the host" might lower your chances.

Where is your past experience? List names.
Also, obeying the host is expected of all admins, and saying you "even obey the host" might lower your chances.

Crap :( I knew I should have did simething with that.

damn it i'm having too much loving fun on this server.

I caught this guy stirring stuff up in the server, over guns!

Negative can be Negative.

What the forget, why does the player master chief have like 500 loving health?  That's ridiculous.

What the forget, why does the player master chief have like 500 loving health?  That's ridiculous.
That's what makes it worth points.

Admins cant leave minigame again :(

you can never leave the game
we can, its just slayer resets it like Super Admin or something....

Where do you get the emitters in the spawn room? (light thats comming from the roof)

Where do you get the emitters in the spawn room? (light thats comming from the roof)
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=1481

Large light rays

Negative can be Negative.
i had an impulse to post this

I've got a boss idea: Meta Knight (from the Kirby Series).

It would have 5000 HP;
a fast playertype;
and the Galaxia, a sword that can deal high damage (use Takato 14's Galaxia from the sword pack or make your own) in a very fast time (5 hits per second, 10 damage per hit) as it's only weapon.

I got another idea for a boss (even though it's not as good as the other): Nitramj

It would have very low HP (as much as Mocheeze or even less);
a fast player type;
and Bushido's Homing Vector, a weapon that shoots 7 Homing Lasers, which all go on a player and kill them automatically in one hit, without the possibility to be dodged, as it's only weapon.