Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604683 times)

How about a very low HP flying boss with an auto cannon or some other high-fire rate weapon.
OR: http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=4168

I've got a boss idea: Meta Knight (from the Kirby Series).

It would have 5000 HP;
a fast playertype;
and the Galaxia, a sword that can deal high damage (use Takato 14's Galaxia from the sword pack or make your own) in a very fast time (5 hits per second, 10 damage per hit) as it's only weapon.

I got another idea for a boss (even though it's not as good as the other): Nitramj

It would have very low HP (as much as Mocheeze or even less);
a fast player type;
and Bushido's Homing Vector, a weapon that shoots 7 Homing Lasers, which all go on a player and kill them automatically in one hit, without the possibility to be dodged, as it's only weapon.
I actually like these ideas, although the homing lasers seem kind of overpowered to me.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 06:36:25 PM by Dr_Zegobob »

It would have 5000 HP;
a fast playertype;
and the Galaxia, a sword that can deal high damage (use Takato 14's Galaxia from the sword pack or make your own) in a very fast time (5 hits per second, 10 damage per hit) as it's only weapon.

I got another idea for a boss (even though it's not as good as the other): Nitramj

a fast player type;
and Bushido's Homing Vector, a weapon that shoots 7 Homing Lasers, which all go on a player and kill them automatically in one hit, without the possibility to be dodged, as it's only weapon.
meta knight sounds rather op

that's pretty OP

I'm already working on a boss, and it will come before any suggested ones. Sorry.

meta knight sounds rather op
Golden wrench does 3000 damage. hit him once with it and over half his health is gone.

Golden wrench does 3000 damage. hit him once with it and over half his health is gone.
Additionally, none of the bosses have a set amount of health. The health they have is determined by a modifier that scales according to the current playercount, and a few set values.

5000 health is not very much.
(At 20 players, Badspot will have 14,200 health)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 06:44:27 PM by pecon98 »

that's pretty OP

I am totally aware it sounds OP, this is why I am recommanding this boss to have very low HP.

Additionally, none of the bosses have a set amount of health. The health they have is determined by a modifier that scales according to the current playercount, and a few set values.

5000 health is not very much.
(At 20 players, Badspot will have 14,200 health)

I'm not so sure about how the health system works, but i'll try it to make my explanation look like it. So, I think Meta Knight should have the same amount of HP as Ephialtes, since it's fast and has a good weapon, and Nitramj the same amount of HP as Mocheeze.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 06:54:00 PM by Golden Hawk² »

It would have 5000 HP;
a fast playertype;

a fast player type;
Wow these so really OP, even with low HP.

New boss idea.
Texas Chainsaw Killer-
Wields bushido's chainsaw, wears (scripted to be degradeable) Welder armour that keeps him from being backstabbed, but it can be destroyed.
Once it's gone, he can move faster and uses a high powered double barreled shotgun that has quite the time on reloading but fires 50-100 bullets at once.
Armour Health would be 2000, and His normal health would be 2500.
He is a normal standard speed playertype, and when his armour is gone, he can move even faster than before.

Teleporters aren't on the balconies, should I construct them?

Teleporters aren't on the balconies, should I construct them?
I liked them before, you should do it again :)

I liked them before, you should do it again :)

Just finished.

The teleporters are just badass. Thanks to Agent Creeper and WhiteStorm for these teleporters :D
BUT what we need in the shop is Le' Tank Turret (lasts until boss destroys it)!

The teleporters are just badass. Thanks to Agent Creeper and WhiteStorm for these teleporters :D
BUT what we need in the shop is Le' Tank Turret (lasts until boss destroys it)!

I believe there could be some plans for a tank turret or so (But I'm not sure though).