Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625762 times)

I totally think Kimon should become an administrator. He seems to be up for the job and I know that he will do well. I recommend him.

Someone should send me a link to a recent save of the server so I can put it back up.

Someone should send me a link to a recent save of the server so I can put it back up.

I have one, hold on

Why is it a Deathmaze right now????

Why is it a Deathmaze right now????
I think Kalphiter's servers are down, and Boss battles is hosted by Kalphiter. If not then I don't know.

I think Kalphiter's servers are down, and Boss battles is hosted by Kalphiter. If not then I don't know.
Pecon's server crashed sometime yesterday.

I put it back up. Death Maze is hosted directly by Pecon.

Pecon's server crashed sometime yesterday.
Didn't all the others, too? Remote console wouldn't give me anything but "Error connecting to eval" or something.

Buff the medic.
I mean compare it to TF2.
if he was soldier speed then no one would be healed.

Buff the medic.
I mean compare it to TF2.
if he was soldier speed then no one would be healed.
The medic already has a million buffs. I think it's good right now as-is, if someone needs healing then they need to make sure they are close enough to a medic to get healed.

The medic already has a million buffs. I think it's good right now as-is, if someone needs healing then they need to make sure they are close enough to a medic to get healed.
Yeah, medic is almost a bit OP imo
they can easily get tons of points just by switching from person to person maxing out their health, and with the uber saw he's like a slower infiltrator. Having the medigun alone is very powerful

What if we could call for medics like TF2?

What if we could call for medics like TF2?
Should definitely happen. Only concern is how to implement it. Putting some notice over the player would just tip the boss off on who to murder next.

Should definitely happen. Only concern is how to implement it. Putting some notice over the player would just tip the boss off on who to murder next.
So does yelling it in public chat, people don't learn.

I just say "Medic!" in team chat and the medic is usually nice enough to find me.

Yeah, medic is almost a bit OP imo
they can easily get tons of points just by switching from person to person maxing out their health, and with the uber saw he's like a slower infiltrator. Having the medigun alone is very powerful

Yea for most bosses its a pain in the ass