Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604393 times)

Doubtful that any of your ideas will be implemented.

They rarely implement ideas from random people that don't garner a large amount of support (this refers to all large-scale servers, not just this one)
I'm the Admin named NeutralZero at the server.
I can't change my name on here so I'm stuck with this crappy name.

neutral's idea is pretty cool imo

two admin are supporting it

I'm the Admin named NeutralZero at the server.
I can't change my name on here so I'm stuck with this crappy name.
Oh, that makes more sense then lol

Vagineers should be able to make something like a dispenser. Gives health slowly, and only used once.

Oh, that makes more sense then lol
Should of read the name in my avatar on here lol.

Should of read the name in my avatar on here lol.
It's small. I'm tired. Sue me lol

Have about 3 new weapons ready to replace the current rocket launcher, shotgun, and scattergun. I have models for about three more weapons, so expect those made into something before I release these. If I can convince Jetz to do it, we may finally release the new class system/gui that was almost finished about three months ago, and is still only almost finished, at the same time as these new weapons. I'm hoping that new updates will bring some life back to the server; I also think that Fastlex is working on a new arena thing, but I don't know how long that will take him.

I also think that Fastlex is working on a new arena thing, but I don't know how long that will take him.

the save got corrupted

remaking it.

Dear Sir,

I have to inform you that this unintelligent drama is now dead. I would also like to inform you that there are no rules against using the same application for multiple applications.   

If I may, I would like to add that responding to a respectable application in this way is immature and undignified, so, if you would, please consider my application.
Why are you talking like a sophisticated starfish? You have to ACT sophisticated too.

Have about 3 new weapons ready to replace the current rocket launcher, shotgun, and scattergun. I have models for about three more weapons, so expect those made into something before I release these. If I can convince Jetz to do it, we may finally release the new class system/gui that was almost finished about three months ago, and is still only almost finished, at the same time as these new weapons. I'm hoping that new updates will bring some life back to the server; I also think that Fastlex is working on a new arena thing, but I don't know how long that will take him.
yay!

and yes that GUI has got to be updated sometime.

There is a glitch where if you get a million points it'll be like 1.0000e+ and stuff
It'd also be nice if it would show who the boss is before they choose.
And a shop. Gotta have a shop.

yay!

There is a glitch where if you get a million points it'll be like 1.0000e+ and stuff
I want a new Mini Boss. One really high priced, can be killed easily but can annihilate the boss.

I want a new Mini Boss. One really high priced, can be killed easily but can annihilate the boss.
Juggernaut

yay!

The new GUI features a more robust system for classes, which allows us to more easily add/modify the classes. It uses the same great new system for boss picking and shop access. The interface is overall a lot nicer too.