Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604740 times)

New weapons on the way.

New weapons on the way.
Will there be any new classes?
New bosses?
Different weapons for current classes?
Different weapons for current bosses?

curiosity level high

You have copied and pasted this many times.
You do not deserve to be admin here.
Proof.

Dear Sir,

I have to inform you that this unintelligent drama is now dead. I would also like to inform you that there are no rules against using the same application for multiple applications.   

I really don't like it when kids make simple mistakes like these and the entire community crucifies them for what they consider to be heinous and wrong. Honestly, Zegobob was handling this in the most mature way possible by communicating to the kid what they were doing wrong. Then, for some reason, OP decides that this behavior is too terrible for words and spends (I'm going to guess about fifteen minutes; I get distracted when typing long posts like yours and that's how long it would've taken me) to make this topic, in hopes that this drama topic will get the person in question to stop doing this socially-perceived bad behavior.

What were they doing? Posting research? Flaming pointlessly?

Nope. He was trying to become part of the administrative team for servers he liked. While these servers weren't accepting applications at the time, that's really the server staff's job to handle his stuff, not the community's.

That said, zombiecookie isn't a moron. Everyone makes these sort of stupid mistakes and crucifying them like this doesn't really end in good things.

If I may, I would like to add that responding to a respectable application in this way is immature and undignified, so, if you would, please consider my application.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 04:00:11 PM by zombiecookie »

Aw, he's typing all sophisticated-like to try and redeem himself

Aw, he's typing all sophisticated-like to try and redeem himself

The reason I don't type like this normally, sir, is because I am usually too tired to think of an intelligent post.

The reason I don't type like this normally, sir, is because I am usually too tired to think of an intelligent post.
Poppyrooster! I daresay you are putting on quite a show, good sir, but surely nothing more!

Poppyrooster! I daresay you are putting on quite a show, good sir, but surely nothing more!

oh shut up

Not trying to be rude but,
Can you reply to my admin application?
If you're busy, it's ok, but could you at least say that?
Sorry if I seem rude.

Not trying to be rude but,
Can you reply to my admin application?
If you're busy, it's ok, but could you at least say that?
Sorry if I seem rude.
They only check them about once a month. In the first week of March I am guessing they will review all of them.

Dear Sir,

I have to inform you that this unintelligent drama is now dead. I would also like to inform you that there are no rules against using the same application for multiple applications.   

If I may, I would like to add that responding to a respectable application in this way is immature and undignified, so, if you would, please consider my application.
Oh please, you are so power hungry you keep applying for admin, yet you don't realize you're such a prick it hurts.

Spare us the laughs. I hope Pecon starts ignoring applications from you.

Dear Sir,

Huh. Well, he wouldn't have passed our screening anyway, but now we have even more reason. The "Why You Should Accept Me" is adequately written and stated, but everything else is so insubstantial he didn't have much chance. Personally, I probably would have driven the nail in with "I also hold the current record for 'Best Admin Place Ever!'" Though I'm kinda talking about it like we'll never review it - Pecon will likely pick it up and drop it in front of the firing squad that is our app reviewing process anyway.

My replies are in Blue Bold.
Quit hopping on the medic is useless bandwagon, back then when we had the healers people still played as him.

New weapons on the way.
I hope you mean my ideas for Badspot and Ephialtes.
But I can hope normals also get new weapons.

Quit hopping on the medic is useless bandwagon, back then when we had the healers people still played as him.
I hope you mean my ideas for Badspot and Ephialtes.
But I can hope normals also get new weapons.
Doubtful that any of your ideas will be implemented.

They rarely implement ideas from random people that don't garner a large amount of support (this refers to all large-scale servers, not just this one)