Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1624997 times)

You have copied and pasted this many times.
You do not deserve to be admin here.
Proof.

Huh. Well, he wouldn't have passed our screening anyway, but now we have even more reason. The "Why You Should Accept Me" is adequately written and stated, but everything else is so insubstantial he didn't have much chance. Personally, I probably would have driven the nail in with "I also hold the current record for 'Best Admin Place Ever!'" Though I'm kinda talking about it like we'll never review it - Pecon will likely pick it up and drop it in front of the firing squad that is our app reviewing process anyway.

speaking of app reviewing processing, i hope it's happening soon

Can someone fix this? It's a minor issue, but someone painted the lava pits and bomb pit black, making it look like complete stuff.

Can someone fix this? It's a minor issue, but someone painted the lava pits and bomb pit black, making it look like complete stuff.
Yeah black looks ugly. Someone pick a color that isn't the same as the floor so you can see it, but still doesn't look bad.

I think it would look ok with a color one shade darker than the floor..

THE AMOUNT OF BOSSES IS TOO DAMN HIGH

THE AMOUNT OF BOSSES IS TOO DAMN HIGH

Jetz, or Pecon get over here and fix this please.

The glitch where there is multiple bosses is back.

Jetz, or Pecon get over here and fix this please.

The glitch where there is multiple bosses is back.
Jetz was actually the reason for this. It seems to be fixed, although a bunch of people lost their points.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 10:41:55 PM by Name is Unavailable »

Yeah black looks ugly. Someone pick a color that isn't the same as the floor so you can see it, but still doesn't look bad.
\
I changed the color so it didn't blend in with the floor.
To stop "oops I fell in"

I broke the server. Then I fixed it. Few people lost points. Gave everyone online 25k.

A melee class for the Hero team?
A knight would be perfect armed with sword,maybe give him a shield to block.
Give rocket man an assault rifle too.

A melee class for the Hero team?
A knight would be perfect armed with sword,maybe give him a shield to block.
Give rocket man an assault rifle too.
I think the rocket is a good enough weapon. I love using it and it has great knock-back and added damage versus the default rocket launcher.

FIRSTPOSTSAREBADMKAY
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 12:56:17 AM by awesomebread »

« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 12:55:55 AM by awesomebread »