Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1617289 times)

Here's the best part - Visolator isn't doing Boss Battles any more! We're moving on to something new and original.

i'd like it if some other admins could help me with the map.
Just add stuff that goes with the theme mining stuff.

i'd like it if some other admins could help me with the map.
Just add stuff that goes with the theme mining stuff.
I will try to help with your map next time I come on the server.

Here's the best part - Visolator isn't doing Boss Battles any more! We're moving on to something new and original.
For about 3 months; and it's called "Defend Your Energy Generator!"

Prince Jay's server is not balanced AT ALL lol.
Last time I was there the "Soldier" had loving HOMING ROCKETS.
Why do people go there?

If you plan on changing detonator's weapons, don't make them completely different. But more like reskins. Detonator is perfect as it is atm. And don't remove stickyjumping either, as without it detonator is the weakest class, like in the bedroom days.
please

holy loving stuff runner + akimbos needs some kind of restriction. It is OP as hell against most bosses.
I agree, everything is unbalanced. I wanted to help him with the bosses to make their health based on players, but he is like "They are balanced, I don't need your help"

For about 3 months; and it's called "Defend Your Energy Generator!"
I agree, everything is unbalanced. I wanted to help him with the bosses to make their health based on players, but he is like "They are balanced, I don't need your help"
I honestly think we balanced things so much, that the server isn't fun anymore.

The only thing that I really like is that they Nerfed infiltrator's backstab.
I wish he would get his invis watch back, and that both Healer and Detonator where faster so they wouldn't get killed so easily against fast bosses, same thing with overweight, hes so damn slow hes useless, he should only be that slow when he fires his minigun.

Prince Jay's server is not balanced AT ALL lol.
Last time I was there the "Soldier" had loving HOMING ROCKETS.
Why do people go there?

If you plan on changing detonator's weapons, don't make them completely different. But more like reskins. Detonator is perfect as it is atm. And don't remove stickyjumping either, as without it detonator is the weakest class, like in the bedroom days.
please

holy loving stuff runner + akimbos needs some kind of restriction. It is OP as hell against most bosses.
Runner is fine with guns akimbo, the normal weapon he has (The force-a-nature?) Is useful but too slow on reloading.

If anyone was wondering what I was so busy with lately...

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=226283.0

Every one on the server would like someone named MAXIMUM_OVERSWAG banned
he continously brags about his "SWAG" and annoys the life out of people
I did get pictures
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 12:48:14 AM by BreadFish »

I did get pictures

Then what is his B_ID then?

I did get pictures

ID 40054, he's been drama'd for constantly spamming several other servers (under the name Cunt).
He's one of those people who should just be banned from every server in existence.

Someone donated recently and hasn't contacted me, has anyone mentioned donating on the server over the past day or so?

I did get pictures

IP banned.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 01:41:26 AM by pecon98 »

Someone donated recently and hasn't contacted me, has anyone mentioned donating on the server over the past day or so?

IP banned.
Thanks man!

I will be trying to make a minecart and probably a track for it in Fastlex's new arena while the new weapons are being improved. Speaking of maps, are there any other plans or builds being developed for a new map elsewhere?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 09:07:24 PM by Dr_Zegobob »

Sorry if I haven't been active on the server pecon, I have a busy life right now, I have to go to the damn DMV now that I'm 16.

Need to get my ID.