Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1624461 times)

- New Castle map built by Camera and Fastlex (Map rotation is planned)
   - New, refreshing arena to battle in
i love them for using the old elements of the bedroom build onto here 10/10

also had we always had like, a stuff ton of air control on runner before?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 07:16:02 AM by Quote Story »

This guy should get admin. This seems like a actually legit app.

Thanks Dude :)

:iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:
Staff Application for Pickaxe

Name:
 Pickaxe

BL_ID:

Previous administration experience:
 All of GoldWolf's, FlyingCat's and Moobot's and FoxieDelta's servers.  I was a Moderator was a moderator for 8 months on the Official Minecraft Forums before I retired.  I was Co-Owner of a Minecraft server with 100+ people playing (Jailbreak server).  I have owned a fewe Blockland servers, each averaging about 20 people minimum (Called Pickaxe's SpeedKart Racing).  I have Moderated a server on Minecraft with 500+ people minimum on the server, and I was it for a few months before retiring (Skyblock Survival)

Who recommends you?:
 GoldWolf, FlyingCat, FoxieDelta and BladeBoy.

Why should I accept you?:
  :cookie: I am good with people, and know how to deal with spammers, hackers, and abusers.  I can judge people fairly, and can make people take my decision with arguing and raging, to keep the chat clean to people who want to play.  I have donated a little, to show my support for the server, and to keep it up and running.  Well, I spend a LOT of time online, and I would like to keep it that was, because this is an amazing server .
I help people as much as I can and I give them what they need (e.g command help, and add-on help), so they can enjoy Boss Battles just as much as me. I have a lot a patience and can cope with the mass of people shouting at me to do stuff, a proved by me being an Ex staff member of many servers, and an ex-MCF Moderator. I can normally get on at least 15+ hours a week, and I will spend 15 hours of this helping people out when they need it, even if i am doing something. I know all the information and add-on knowledge needed for Mod and I know how and what to do, so I can get on with what I am doing without people shouting at me. I can be trusted, and will not abuse my powers, as I have never done so in the past, and I never plan to do so. I can keep the people under control and make everyone happy whatever I do. I am a quick learner so I will really easily learn all the basic commands and how to use them. I am a friendly member of the community and have made a lot of friends on Boss Battles, which also says I am a good member of the community. I keep the rules and enforce them to the best of my ability. The main reason I am applying, though is because I hardly see any Moderators on when I am, so I would like to fill the gap where i so noone (Like 2 hours a day). The times I am mainly online are: Weekdays: 4-6pm GMT and weekends 9am-6pm GMT, so I can be online when members need me most. Another reason I am applying is because I always see a lot of unresponded calls for help, and I can visit them and complete these, so people can enjoy playing without the complaining. and that. I can keep everyone under control and I know how to ban and what to ban for, which means I can keep everyone happy without the newb rage that the people cause over silly bans. I know and understand why everything is done, and can quickly adapt to changes. I am applying at 14 because I believe being an ex-staff member of so many places has gained that I am mature enough to be a Moderator, so you know I can be trusted not be stupid 24/7. I can cope with the pressure with being a Moderator as proved by my MCF Mod status.  I don't belong to a perticular friend group, and to be honest most of my friends are trustful members, so I will inflict the correct punishment upon everyone, and not be bias.  I will keep them under control if they rage, and allow the to adapt to their punishment, so they come off OK with what they have been punished with and for.  I know all the reasons to do this, becuase of my experiance, so I wont do it for a bad reason.  I am active in chat, so i can get them warnings in easily, and at the correct time.  I can also help people with all that they need.  If they need anything, I'll be there, and can keep it up with multiple people at once becuase of my experience.  

Timezone/Region:
GMT+0, England.
Amazing App :D.  I aprrove he has done all this.  Good luck with Admin :D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 07:42:05 AM by goldwolf007 »

:iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:Amazing App :D.  I aprrove he has done all this.  Good luck with Admin :D

Haha thanks again dude :)

:cookie: I am good with people, and know how to deal with spammers, hackers, and abusers.  I can judge people fairly, and can make people take my decision with arguing and raging, to keep the chat clean to people who want to play.  I have donated a little, to show my support for the server, and to keep it up and running.  Well, I spend a LOT of time online, and I would like to keep it that was, because this is an amazing server .
I help people as much as I can and I give them what they need (e.g command help, and add-on help), so they can enjoy Boss Battles just as much as me. I have a lot a patience and can cope with the mass of people shouting at me to do stuff, a proved by me being an Ex staff member of many servers, and an ex-MCF Moderator. I can normally get on at least 15+ hours a week, and I will spend 15 hours of this helping people out when they need it, even if i am doing something. I know all the information and add-on knowledge needed for Mod and I know how and what to do, so I can get on with what I am doing without people shouting at me. I can be trusted, and will not abuse my powers, as I have never done so in the past, and I never plan to do so. I can keep the people under control and make everyone happy whatever I do. I am a quick learner so I will really easily learn all the basic commands and how to use them. I am a friendly member of the community and have made a lot of friends on Boss Battles, which also says I am a good member of the community. I keep the rules and enforce them to the best of my ability. The main reason I am applying, though is because I hardly see any Moderators on when I am, so I would like to fill the gap where i so noone (Like 2 hours a day). The times I am mainly online are: Weekdays: 4-6pm GMT and weekends 9am-6pm GMT, so I can be online when members need me most. Another reason I am applying is because I always see a lot of unresponded calls for help, and I can visit them and complete these, so people can enjoy playing without the complaining. and that. I can keep everyone under control and I know how to ban and what to ban for, which means I can keep everyone happy without the newb rage that the people cause over silly bans. I know and understand why everything is done, and can quickly adapt to changes. I am applying at 14 because I believe being an ex-staff member of so many places has gained that I am mature enough to be a Moderator, so you know I can be trusted not be stupid 24/7. I can cope with the pressure with being a Moderator as proved by my MCF Mod status.  I don't belong to a perticular friend group, and to be honest most of my friends are trustful members, so I will inflict the correct punishment upon everyone, and not be bias.  I will keep them under control if they rage, and allow the to adapt to their punishment, so they come off OK with what they have been punished with and for.  I know all the reasons to do this, becuase of my experiance, so I wont do it for a bad reason.  I am active in chat, so i can get them warnings in easily, and at the correct time.  I can also help people with all that they need.  If they need anything, I'll be there, and can keep it up with multiple people at once becuase of my experience.  

you can make a house with this wall of text

Is it just me or is this just repeated the basics of what is implied?

To sum up this application it would be: I will not abuse my powers, I will not ban for personal gain, I can moderate large amounts of players, I will be active.

He repeated these points several times to the point that while reading it I wanted to sleep.

also

gui works but that doesn't.

sniper gets an extra 10 health when scoped

dragon keeps getting stuck in house
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 10:09:56 AM by Aware »

Are there buttons to where you can destroy the Tank Turret and Duo Pirate Cannons?

(EDIT: I'm also seeing how OP Juggernaut has become due to the fact that Knocback is nerfed)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 11:03:02 AM by zoren580 »

There should be some kind of map cycle
One where it goes back to bedroom
the current map
then other ones that might be added in the near future

There should be some kind of map cycle
One where it goes back to bedroom
the current map
then other ones that might be added in the near future
- New Castle map built by Camera and Fastlex (Map rotation is planned)

Name: Nal

BL_ID: 39528

Previous administration experience: Admin on Zapk's, Brotatoes, A-Specs, Jayces, Freeks, Boinks and DrenDrans

Who recommends you?:
DrenDran
Kqgqn
Nonnel
IkeTheGeneric
Boink!
blockguy123
KelBlock
Doughboy
Subpixel
The Big Bad Jellyfish
Renousim

Why should I accept you?: I like administrating on servers that I like. I'm on blockland daily and I administrate a few popular servers to help them. I enjoy administrating many servers that I go on, and I enjoy this server. I'm admin on drendrans and I help out a lot since there arent many admins on his server at all. I also administrate Zapk's almost every single day when it gets popular. I've also administrated Brotatoes bolder dash. I've administrated Drendrans farming and holocaust RP. From Zapk's I administrated Rising Lava and Prop hunt from him. I'm also moderator on his forums.

Timezone/Region: Central, USA
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 06:01:50 PM by Nal »

This server is now exciting than ever.

oktoberfest should be nerfed imo, uber lasts for way longer then it should, plus you can get going really fast if you jump up the terrain bricks

Holy stuff yes

EDIT: A WILD SKY CAPTAIN APPEARED
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 02:26:28 PM by Mauritsio »

Name:
Chromomania

BL_ID:

Previous administration experience: (hostname -- blid)
  • Pecon7 -- 28062
  • Bomb Kirby -- 11994
  • Tophat -- 43023
  • bµbbler -- 9772
  • Alex Man -- 20514
  • Orion -- 3599

Who recommends you?:
  • all hosts above with the possible exception of pecon7
  • Frontrox
  • Ayxrion
  • Ipquarx (i think)
  • Arkenov (maybe)
  • []----[]
  • (scorpion)
  • anyone else who would want to recommend me

After a while of being around and enjoying myself, I've thought a lot about doing more for it. I've already been admin on the server before, and I've been told that I did a pretty good job before a certain incident that ended with my administration being revoked. Nobody's fault but mine, of course, but I've tried to improve. I've re-applied before, unsuccessfully, so after that I decided to wait for a while.
   Of course you expect me to be a good admin, ban starfishs, all that jazz that's rehashed in a lot of applications, so that's obvious. I've been told that while I can get particularly heated, I know when to act and stop, and if someone has a problem, I'll be on that stuff like peanut butter on the roof of your mouth -- except in a good way. So, now that it's been a while, and I've had quite a while to get better, I feel that it's a good time to try again (third time's the charm), and hopefully continue contributing to the server.
Not very long of a reason, but quality over quantity????

Timezone/Region:
Atlantic Standard Time (GMT +2:00)

also i.........kind of recommend nal but at the same time i doubt my choice
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 02:45:50 PM by PowerDag »