Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604332 times)

I think that the Shield Generator should either be called the Health Disperser, or actually be a shield.

I think that the Shield Generator should either be called the Health Disperser, or actually be a shield.
Except it's not a health dispenser. It doesn't heal or dispense health. While your teammates are shielded under it, they take reduced damage.

Except it's not a health dispenser. It doesn't heal or dispense health. While your teammates are shielded under it, they take reduced damage.
Ah..

Ah..
If we're going for specific types of damage, explosive damage ignores shields, similar to explosives against Kaje's armor

If we're going for specific types of damage, explosive damage ignores shields, similar to explosives against Kaje's armor

They do? Kaje's flamethrower would also go through his own armor, but I still have resistance against it whilst standing in a shield, last I checked.

They do? Kaje's flamethrower would also go through his own armor, but I still have resistance against it whilst standing in a shield, last I checked.
What I meant is that the Boss' actual health and armor loses itself to explosive damage
Oops

Pecon told me that

Second edit:
This is wrong. The shield protects you from all damage equally except for a few that are blacklisted to prevent weird things (Self Delete damage, fall damage, etc).
EEEEEEEEGH
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 02:32:11 PM by Redconer »

This is wrong. The shield protects you from all damage equally except for a few that are blacklisted to prevent weird things (Self Delete damage, fall damage, etc).

Story Tiem

Badsolator was checking something out in the Hangar.

He then saw something terrifying, and ended up like this.

The end.

Part 2

Badsolator became Dedsolator and now looks like this..
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 12:13:13 AM by Advanced Bot »

Reminds me of Mocheeze

Can I suggest some more class-specific achievements? I've been unlocking a lot over the past couple days and honestly I don't know I would've played Healer that much if it wasn't for it being required for 5 achievements. If you have class usage logged, or just want to use this thread's poll, making a non-trivial achievement for a couple of low scoring classes could help them get used more.

Judgement will be soon.
All hail the all mighty JudgeSpot!

Expecting a Weapon that can change projectile type...

only god can help us now

Does the resistance stack?