Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627657 times)

HUD is now released!

This is not official yet, so please use at your own risk.
Client_BossBattles.zip - Yes, this will replace your current boss battles client.
Video overview
There is no current font change, it's Arial, though.

Recent updates:
As of 6/20/15 at 7:00PM EST, I am finish with the updates and should be good with it being used for the public.
   - Fixed top and center option not actually moving.
   - Fixed dead bug? (Removed code when you kill yourself as MsgMyDeath)
   - Not sure if the gui still is at a corner when you first join, but it's not really a problem.
   - When you are boss it only says the boss name.

It does have a toggle when the GUI is up, so you can turn the GUI off, or change the positions that are available.

If you're having troubles with the GUI, please send pictures here.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 08:42:18 PM by Advanced Bot »

HUD is now released!
Client_BossBattles.zip - Yes, this will replace your current boss battles client.
There is no current font change, it's Arial, though.

It does have a toggle when the GUI is up, so you can turn the GUI off, or change the positions that are available.
I'm going to update the server version to this so it will nag people to update into it

Okay, final update, I've been working with Redconer and Pecon with this. (See link above)

As of 6/20/15 at 7:00PM EST, I am finish with the updates and should be good with it being used for the public.
   - Fixed top and center option not actually moving.
   - Fixed dead bug? (Removed code when you kill yourself as MsgMyDeath)
   - Not sure if the gui still is at a corner when you first join, but it's not really a problem.
   - When you are boss it only says the boss name.

I've put a little ad going to the topic for this mod since it is now stable, as far as I can see and from a few others.
Seems when you redownload the client when it says you need an update, the gui doesn't seem to have the updated version. Might turn into a loop, which is why I put the ad at the spawn for the gui.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 08:41:58 PM by Advanced Bot »

Seems when you redownload the client when it says you need an update, the gui doesn't seem to have the updated version. Might turn into a loop, which is why I put the ad at the spawn for the gui.
This is because I have to update the file in that particular link. I've got it to the one you have uploaded as of now.

Good thing you and Redconer were there to point out some stuff. I've missed a lot of things in the code and an image to go with it.

Okay. This is the last thing i say Top. Think about it. Was it an accident? Yes. I said forget off as an accident because you killed me like a very good player. It was a bit of dumb ban, but not worth me. Please, it was an accident, not a real piece. Just please, i love the server and i would love to see it again, but i just said forget off and you banned me. Seriously think about it and unban me. I just see that you will say "You were banned a lot of times, everyone hates you here" and some other stuff. Seriously. Tophat, please unban me if you want but I know it was "Final Ban" But maybe the last, last last last last last last last last chance? Be a good person. I love as the server expands, especially the HUD released. Tophat be a very good person and unban the last time. You could just mute me forever, and that will change a lot. I might type muted but server wouldn't see it, but i would calm alot.
I really though about my stuff and i'm seriously sorry for saying forget off to you. You just killed me very good and it was an accident. Please think about it and unban if you want to.
Remember: if you unban me, MUTE me.
I still hope there's a chance for you to think, Tophat. I really like you :), but not when you ban :( . I just want to play on this server and have fun. Get it? Have Fun.
Not like I say something dumb and i already get banned. Please just do it once more, and i will be very greetful. Oh. What about you unban then ban me, but set the maximum non-perma time? That would be also something. Please do it the last, last time. Thank you for reading this (if you didn't skip the whole) and i hope it changes something. Thx.

Okay. This is the last thing i say Top. Think about it. Was it an accident? Yes. I said forget off as an accident because you killed me like a very good player. It was a bit of dumb ban, but not worth me. Please, it was an accident, not a real piece. Just please, i love the server and i would love to see it again, but i just said forget off and you banned me. Seriously think about it and unban me. I just see that you will say "You were banned a lot of times, everyone hates you here" and some other stuff. Seriously. Tophat, please unban me if you want but I know it was "Final Ban" But maybe the last, last last last last last last last last chance? Be a good person. I love as the server expands, especially the HUD released. Tophat be a very good person and unban the last time. You could just mute me forever, and that will change a lot. I might type muted but server wouldn't see it, but i would calm alot.
I really though about my stuff and i'm seriously sorry for saying forget off to you. You just killed me very good and it was an accident. Please think about it and unban if you want to.
Remember: if you unban me, MUTE me.
I still hope there's a chance for you to think, Tophat. I really like you :), but not when you ban :( . I just want to play on this server and have fun. Get it? Have Fun.
Not like I say something dumb and i already get banned. Please just do it once more, and i will be very greetful. Oh. What about you unban then ban me, but set the maximum non-perma time? That would be also something. Please do it the last, last time. Thank you for reading this (if you didn't skip the whole) and i hope it changes something. Thx.

Oh my god

Why do you keep coming back? He already gave you like 500 chances, and you failed to use them wisely. It's your fault.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 04:22:16 PM by NessNet »

Oh my god

Why do you keep coming back? He already gave you like 500 chances, and you failed to use them wisely. It's your fault.
It is my fault, but I really changed now. I feel that a spam of proofs I didn't change will come soon. I know it.
I'm trying to change, I'm seriously trying now, and seriously doing very good. I stopped saying that people hack when they are good, well, also calmed down a little.
I hope my character changed a bit.

What about you unban then ban me, but set the maximum non-perma time?
Funny you ask that, the maximum ban time is 4097.00024229243 years. I think that works just as well for us.

It is my fault, but I really changed now. I feel that a spam of proofs I didn't change will come soon. I know it.
I'm trying to change, I'm seriously trying now, and seriously doing very good. I stopped saying that people hack when they are good, well, also calmed down a little.

You've "Changed" many times, and showed no changes.

Why would you think tophat hat would give you another chance?

"hurdur guys I rEALly chanNGed!!11one"

aaaa
why

weve given you like what, 7 chances to change. thats more than ANYONE ON THE SERVER is given, if youre going to come into this thread SPECIFICALLY to bitch about being unbanned, youre not going to help your cause. instead, youre just giving us reasons to KEEP YOU ON THE BANLIST, if you really want to prove yourself, actually do some good. change your behavior, buy a new key and play on that one, but DONT come into this thread requesting to be unbanned for the 2000th time.

Maybe you should try leaving Blockland and coming back as an alt, reinventing your identity. Then we can judge if you've actually changed based on whether or not your atrocious personality shows itself in the first 5 minutes.

It's absolutely astonishing.

You are trying so hard to be apologetic, but the patronizing attitude seeps through every single word of your post.