Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604687 times)

Looking at how players would use Kaje's weapons, I must say that Kaje's Burst Cannon and Cyclic Ion Blaster should get an overheat

Burst Cannon is fine as is. The only thing I could recommend is making the Ion Blaster's spread wider by a very minor amount. Just tested in the server, played multiple rounds but to be honest, if you can aim with it you should be able to kill. Maybe not at that distance, but still, barely needs a nerf.

Burst Cannon is fine as is. The only thing I could recommend is making the Ion Blaster's spread wider by a very minor amount. Just tested in the server, played multiple rounds but to be honest, if you can aim with it you should be able to kill. Maybe not at that distance, but still, barely needs a nerf.

I disagree with this, mostly anyway. I do think that the burst cannon is fine, but I do think the Cyclic Ion Blaster is still quite powerful. Honestly, I think a good idea for it would be how the minigun is right now. Deadshot accuracy for the first few seconds, then it gradually loses accuracy, then overheats, becoming non-usable for a bit. Or maybe even not usable until the next time it appears, given the armor regen of Kaje.

Ok here is an idea, simplest solution ever.

Add /hardmode

You take double damage and knockback from attacks, you are rewarded with x1.5 or x2.0 amount of points you win.

No slowing down classes, attacks, or damage, you just take more damage and knockback.

Ok here is an idea, simplest solution ever.

Add /hardmode

You take double damage and knockback from attacks, you are rewarded with x1.5 or x2.0 amount of points you win.

No slowing down classes, attacks, or damage, you just take more damage and knockback.
I approve This could be a thing.... But we also need that tf2 pistol for Constructor...

We need a boss that can be easily killed but is based around stealth. More than medusa :/

We need a boss that can be easily killed but is based around stealth. More than medusa :/
*cough* spyro *cough*

« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 09:30:36 PM by Cone² »

It would be cool, but take the previous posts for example. Demolater was terrible since everyone spammed the stickies and as we all know the cloaking watch is horrible. Spyro for example just jet at enemies and instantly won. Or someone could go stall, another use of the cloaking watch. Mocheeze had a bunch of changes but the most recent one allows him to hide the entire round. Even if a Mocheeze player attempted to fight, it would oftentimes hit the round end before everyone was dead.

Could always change the capture point to reduce total boss health by 25% rather than grant crits for 30s. Timeout would still be there, or longer. So if the boss is hiding then the normals can go cap a few times to win. Would ensure bosses can't hide forever.

It is also worth noting, a "stealthing" boss isn't really going to work out on an open map. For example desert. Hangar might work out and Castle could be suitable, but you can't sneak on Volcano or Valley. Someone will always know where you are at any given time.

Figured I'd come in and share.

It is also worth noting, a "stealthing" boss isn't really going to work out on an open map. For example desert. Hangar might work out and Castle could be suitable, but you can't sneak on Volcano or Valley. Someone will always know where you are at any given time.

Figured I'd come in and share.
Then have map exclusive Bosses.

This I would really like to see. And would actually make me look forward to map rotations. Maybe an Egyptian king boss that is weak but can spawn weak minions?

A unique boss on the lava map that is fast in his humanoid form but strong and with a high defense in his slow dragon form?

Also by stealthy I was thinking a fast boss who could jump high and have a great maneuverability in the air and be able to latch onto walls. And maybe when the boss is still he becomes partly invisible for a short amount of time. He also doesn't have much health, I think it would be interesting to play as him.

I was actually thinking about this. Huge yeti for blizzard Map lol