Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630375 times)

Plz fix skyscraper. When the boss, as kaje, got his armor taken off, he just kept on repeatedly jumping off the buildings to flee and taking no damage. At least take off 200-500 health or 5%-10% health off the boss!
Edit: Also, please repair the roof access teleporter. It is broken.
Fixed. A lot of the maps have issues with teleporting or events with named bricks because there are different Brickgroups under different ID's that cause them to work wrong. Whenever I can, I go on and check for those errors and fix em

forums are acting up

edit: refreshed, and it fixed itself

Sorry, I have been doing a bit of backend work. Everything should be stable again now.

Fixed. A lot of the maps have issues with teleporting or events with named bricks because there are different Brickgroups under different ID's that cause them to work wrong. Whenever I can, I go on and check for those errors and fix em
Will the boss take damage when they jump/fall off the buildings? Mainly just for Kaje, so you can't just jump off the buildings to buy more time and gain invincibility when your armor is down.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 07:23:59 PM by Newton »

Since we're on the topic of Skyscraper, I guess now would be a good time to announce the completion of my new revision for the map which has fixed a multitude of problems. See the changes here.

Since we're on the topic of Skyscraper, I guess now would be a good time to announce the completion of my new revision for the map which has fixed a multitude of problems. See the changes here.

When will it look good ?

Plz fix skyscraper. When the boss, as kaje, got his armor taken off, he just kept on repeatedly jumping off the buildings to flee and taking no damage. At least take off 200-500 health or 5%-10% health off the boss!
Edit: Also, please repair the roof access teleporter. It is broken.
you're still mad about that?

you're still mad about that?
You're overreacting imo. Its a pretty standard game design flaw report.

Meanwhile on the new Skyscraper map...

EVERY ROUND.

Meanwhile on the new Skyscraper map...
-snip-
EVERY ROUND.
Jeez lol. That would suck to be the boss.
Imagine if there was a boss with an EMP weapon... that would never happen
Edit: There is no pedestal/selection button for Sirica on Hangar. Currently, you have to /selectboss sirica to become Sirica on Hangar.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 07:55:05 PM by Newton »

Edit: There is no pedestal/selection button for Sirica on Hangar. Currently, you have to /selectboss sirica to become Sirica on Hangar.
Yea, because that map has the old save where Ephialtes is in the events. I'll try to modify the save and send it to Pecon to get it in the loop.

Jeez lol. That would suck to be the boss.
Imagine if there could be a boss with an EMP weapon...
Yes, lets make a boss that removes one class from the game.

Yes, lets make a boss that removes one class from the game.
dude it's a joke chill out bro

pretty lame that the blutsauger is removed