Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604081 times)

Welp, server will be down until tomorrow.

wipe this meme from the face of the earth
Redconer turned everyone into gorillas one round while he was boss (he chose Rotondo). This happened at least a month before that whole incident with Harambe.

Redconer turned everyone into gorillas one round while he was boss (he chose Rotondo). This happened at least a month before that whole incident with Harambe.
It actually happened when I mentioned the word "oreos" to Pecon which then transformed Pecon into a giant Rotondo that only went after me.  When I became Boss, Pecon decided to name it Gorilla and then proceeded to transform every Normal into the scariest possible creation I have ever encountered.

Some goons I witnessed in the server:

no this was a thing before the meme was created
monday please i know exactly what this stuff is and it should still be wiped from the face of the earth. harambe has nothing to do with this stale joke.

Some goons I witnessed in the server:
[img ]http://image.prntscr.com/image/38aab2b528864cd99b3d3d0e172b8efd.png[/img]
Look gary there i am.

Pecon...you are not worthy...

Slashed the news section out of the OP and moved all the entries from it into the in-game news.

i donated 12 dollars how do i set my custom title

i donated 12 dollars how do i set my custom title
Talk to Pecon or any other Super Admin and they can get it set up for you

You know how Badspot is really annoying to fight, and annoying to play. Well I'm here to fix that, with amazing rework suggestions.

Alright, first off, increase his speed, about 3x what it is now, he's too slow, and boring. To compensate that just lower some health, and he doesn't need that wand.

And Wapow! You've got a new and improved Badspot!