Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604632 times)

are we /r/CatsStandingUp now

I know this is a pretty sizable bump but I don't think this belongs in the Boss Battles mod vote thread since this is more in regards to the server than the mods.

With the closure of the server imminent, do you have any special plans beyond the November 4 closing party? I would personally like to see Skyscraper make a return in the server's final month or so, but due to the negative reception for that map you may need to have maps rotate a little faster than they currently do if you bring it back.

Another more personal request, perhaps you could make the removed bosses appear a little more frequently during Randomonium? I'd like to play Mocheeze a couple more times before the server closes.

Who cares about the other maps, just bring back bedroom for the final week and have all bosses playable.

Who cares about the other maps, just bring back bedroom for the final week and have all bosses playable.
fax

I would personally like to see Skyscraper make a return in the server's final month or so, but due to the negative reception for that map you may need to have maps rotate a little faster than they currently do if you bring it back.
Skyscraper isn't coming back but another map is coming if Pecon doesn't forget about it again

play emissary every round

oh, boss battles will begone?
oh well...