29 (23.8%)
Average
30 (24.6%)
Below Average
9 (7.4%)
Badly...
9 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 122

Author Topic: Weapon: MP40  (Read 14905 times)

So I just checked the number of downloads on the MP40 and realized that more than half of you commenting are just going by the pictures and not using the actual gun... which looks worse than it preforms. Wow.

So I just checked the number of downloads on the MP40 and realized that more than half of you commenting are just going by the pictures and not using the actual gun... which looks worse than it preforms. Wow.
Preformance doesn't matter, that's easily changeable to your liking; looks aren't.

Model looks like a Hollowed out baton with something sticking out of it.

Preformance doesn't matter, that's easily changeable to your liking; looks aren't.

True. Okay and now I added a bit to the model. I know it's still simple, but that's how I want it to be. Since you made me aware that this gun already exists in blockland, I changed my description to

The stand-alone MP40 has arrived in Blockland!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 01:47:08 PM by EpicFrySauce »

The new model is much better.
But now that I think about it, it kinda looks like an M3 Grease Gun...

The new model is much better.
But now that I think about it, it kinda looks like an M3 Grease Gun...

Thanks! And yea... I guess so... but there's a lot of guns out there that look like each other.

Just a quick thing

Well that's certainly more "blocko" looking...

I think that if you made the handle of the MP look like the default gun than without a doubt this could make a great default add-on.

The muzzle flash on the Gun looks a little, 'unrealistic'.

What looks more realistic, a star or muzzle flashes?
And please god don't tell me your going by what you learned in those "modern war super real games"...

HAVE NO ARMS OR LEGS IN VIDEO GAME. THIS MUZZLEFLASH IS NOT REAL ENOUGH.

I suggest shorting it from the front, and shorten the clip, and it should be perfect.

HAVE NO ARMS OR LEGS IN VIDEO GAME. THIS MUZZLEFLASH IS NOT REAL ENOUGH.

Sig'd

Good for a first but not worth dling