Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 729430 times)

Mega Slowbro could have been awesome, but they replaced REGENERATOR with loving shell armor. Poor guy.

where's mega slowking

looks like gen 5 is happening

On the topic of shinies, the only one I've ever got was a Wild shiny Sudowoodo

change mega salamence to this please

It literally is that

Edit: Just noticed the wings, I don't see any problem with how it is now

maybe because I haven't seen the forelimbs D:

(Nvm, they're just really small compared to the hind legs)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 11:31:58 AM by Camera »

Should've paid more attention to the video then

oh that's really cool it can fold in its legs

these were accidentally confirmed
ok this where mega evolutions are total bullstuff, why does "mega" audino have to be restricted to mega evolution? why couldn't it be a typical evolution introduced this gen instead of something that requires a special item every single battle?

ok this where mega evolutions are total bullstuff, why does "mega" audino have to be restricted to mega evolution? why couldn't it be a typical evolution introduced this gen instead of something that requires a special item every single battle?

audino doesn't really seem like a pokémon i'd expect to evolve

girafarig is never going to get an evolution, yet it has subpar stats, for example.

Unfortunately that's just the world we live in now, I think we've officially passed the point of normal evolutions for Pokemon in previous generations

Probably because it's a remake and no actually new pokemon are introduced. A real evolution would count as a real pokemon. They only do that in the non-remake games as far as I know.

Mega Slowbro could have been awesome, but they replaced REGENERATOR with loving shell armor. Poor guy.

Yeah seriously - doesn't have Leftovers, doesn't have Regenerator. And it's not even like "oh, it doesn't have Regenerator, but instead it has Magic Guard." It might as well just not have any ability at all once it megas.