Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 726631 times)

uh nurse joy just told me one of my pokemon had Pokerus, and now it's spreading to my whole team... is this normal

uh nurse joy just told me one of my pokemon had Pokerus, and now it's spreading to my whole team... is this normal
When a Pokémon has the Pokerus, it gains double the effort values from battling, so i think its a good thing, idk my pokemon never got Pokerus

Also, why don't they change Eevee evolutions so that you can get a Glaceon by giving it an ice type move and/or giving it a Never-Melt Ice to hold? You can't get a Glaceon in Sun/Moon until the end of the game basically when you have access to a snowy/icy area :(
1. i like where this is going
2. i actually prefer glaceon and leafeon's method of evolution over the others, because then you don't have to hunt down a loving rock
3. good idea though

Unforeseen consequences of just barely scraping by against the champion: Every post-game battle is kicking my loving ass

just beaten the third island, my team is safely above the 50's so far;
Primarina- 60
Machamp- 53
Gengar- 56
Drampa- 50
Toucannon- 54
Skamory- 51

I love how dopey drampa is

Masked Royal was later arrested that day for his public showing of affection. However, he was soon bailed out by the generous Professor Kukui, whom was reported to not even be at the department at time of release.

i accidentally restarted my 3ds during the credits and lost my progress up to before i got solgaleo
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 11:42:12 AM by freshmin »

i just restarted my game because i want to take things differently
i missed a bunch of pokemon when i went through the first time because i wasn't caring enough and it turns out like i don't like popplio/brionne/primarina very much
shiny hunting for rowlet
edit: gave up one hour later
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 08:15:18 PM by Daswiruch »

yo does anyone know who i can breed wimpod with to get aqua jet? golisopod with 2 stab priority moves sounds like a forgetin monster

every time i look at this it gets funnier
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 11:52:06 PM by Daswiruch »

richard pics of machoke confirm

just beaten the third island, my team is safely above the 50's so far;
Primarina- 60
Machamp- 53
Gengar- 56
Drampa- 50
Toucannon- 54
Skamory- 51
how the forget
I beat the champion with my max level being a 63 and everyone else being 58-60
where are you guys gaining these levels lol
are you guys like fighting 100% of trainers or something like damn i skipped most of them because i thought i was op af

how the forget
I beat the champion with my max level being a 63 and everyone else being 58-60
where are you guys gaining these levels lol
are you guys like fighting 100% of trainers or something like damn i skipped most of them because i thought i was op af
hugging/caring for my pokemanz :3

also cause my friend helped me cheat and gave me a lucky egg since he beat the game in like 2 days.