Author Topic: Am I able to run bf3 on this computer with low settings and stable fps?  (Read 1647 times)

Since I have no knowledge about the internal works of the computers. Well, I do know some but not everything. Anyways, can I maintain it with minimum settings on everything. Lets say 30fps average?

System:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU       M 370  @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3894MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

Display:

Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics
Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics (Core i3)
Display Memory: 1696 MB
Dedicated Memory: 64 MB
Shared Memory: 1632 MB

The rest is probably useless:

Driver Version: 8.15.10.2291
  DDI Version: 10
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.1

Maybe on the very lowest. I don't know if the gpu can handle it.

You'd probably get 10 fps on low.

Kk thanks, I wanted to know whether to get it on console or pc. I suck at aiming on console so I wanted it for pc. Maybe I'll get used to aiming, did you guys get used to it or do you just deal with it?

Kk thanks, I wanted to know whether to get it on console or pc. I suck at aiming on console so I wanted it for pc. Maybe I'll get used to aiming, did you guys get used to it or do you just deal with it?

I bought it for the xbox 360 because I found it for $28 at walmart on black friday. I would buy it for the console, unless you have the option of upgrading your computer

I bought it for the xbox 360 because I found it for $28 at walmart on black friday. I would buy it for the console, unless you have the option of upgrading your computer
Oh okay, thanks :D

You would get very poor results on low.

for the most part if you see "Intel" in the name of your GPU, you're not really going to be able to do much intensive gaming

for the most part if you see "Intel" in the name of your GPU, you're not really going to be able to do much intensive gaming
:(

lol no

lol no
This made me want to go to your house and kick you in the genitals. Intel GPUs are the stufftiest things on the planet

lol no
fanboy
I prefer Intel CPUs but I'm not going to sit here and be ignorant thinking that their GPUs are worth stuff
it is not a matter of opinion
this is indisputable fact

This made me want to go to your house and kick you in the genitals. Intel GPUs are the stufftiest things on the planet

oh wait lol I thought he said CPU

THIS FOREVER AND EVER
my intel gpu couldn't run loving glquake
A GAME FROM 1996

THIS FOREVER AND EVER
my intel gpu couldn't run loving glquake
A GAME FROM 1996
I am almost guaranteed this is an overstatement unless the gpu is from the same year.