Author Topic: Man feeds live kitten to python. - PART loving TWO.  (Read 53540 times)

I'm sorry in advance if I get insane here, I have too much of a sense of empathy for my own good :c

Can you imagine the pure terror of the python after it is bagged and taken to an unfamiliar place when they put this guy in prison.

I'm not saying it's the python's fault. What are they doing with it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis

why the forget would you eat cat meat/feces

I'm sorry in advance if I get insane here, I have too much of a sense of empathy for my own good :c

I'm not saying it's the python's fault. What are they doing with it?

The python will be taken to a shelter and be euthanized.

It's the exposure to the feces in any way not just eating it. This is why pregnant women are told to stay away from cat liter.

Besides people slaughter animals for us to eat every day in cruel ways- and instead of getting fined, they get the opposite: paid because it's their job.

Yeah, I snack on cats all the time.
I'm even eating one right now!

i wonder if this guy's a voraphile

The python will be taken to a shelter and be euthanized.

Well, that's about just as cruel :c

Yeah, I snack on cats all the time.
I'm even eating one right now!

because I definitely said "people slaughter cats for us to eat"

i think everyone in this thread that is equating the life of the kitten to a baby is handicapped

the kitten is not and never will be self aware. i see no problem with it being fed to a python

a baby can grow to do great things other than stuff in a litterbox

Cats don't carry diseases that can kill people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookworm
Hookworm is a leading cause of maternal and child morbidity in the developing countries of the tropics and subtropics. In susceptible children hookworms cause intellectual, cognitive and growth handicapation, intrauterine growth handicapation, prematurity, and low birth weight

Don't forget about the ever lovely Rabies.
Yeah, rabies is 99.9% fatal after symptoms arise and the only treatment after post-exposure prophylaxis is to put the person in a drug induced coma and pump them full of antiviral drugs.

i think everyone in this thread that is equating the life of the kitten to a baby is handicapped

the kitten is not and never will be self aware. i see no problem with it being fed to a python

a baby can grow to do great things other than stuff in a litterbox
But at the time, the baby wouldn't know what to do. So it would be just as helpless as the kitten. Besides, it was only as example. Christ.

...lol
I was going to be an insensitive ass but when i saw the pictures i was like, what the forget is wrong with this guy.
Yeah, rabies is 99.9% fatal after symptoms arise and the only treatment after post-exposure prophylaxis is to put the person in a drug induced coma and pump them full of antiviral drugs.
In the only country that doesn't have rabies, yay.

-oops wrong quote-
ONLY 6 months?
ONLY 30k?
Wow. This world sucks.

If he fed it a live baby, it'd be a totally different story.

But at the time, the baby wouldn't know what to do.
Genetic Fallacy ftw.

...lol
In the only country that doesn't have rabies, yay.
do your research, jackass.
http://www.cdc.gov/rabies/location/usa/index.html

But at the time, the baby wouldn't know what to do. So it would be just as helpless as the kitten. Besides, it was only as example. Christ.
A kitten has claws, dangerous teeth, and a serious speed and agility advantage. Babies are way more helpless.