Author Topic: Charity Bundles! *HumbleBundle4* *LittleBigBunch* *IndieGala* *IndieRoyale*  (Read 8909 times)

I'll give you gish AND tf2 stuff if you buy this for me
begbegbeg

well, at least I'm giving something away for it

Give ya that scout face hat thing or crockleather slouch for it :D Would be happy to give both and that devil tail for the pyro if you pay more than average
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 12:06:10 PM by Burger »

ODDWORLD
YESYESYESYESYES

Thank you snot!

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Shank, Super Meat Boy, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Jamestown & Nightsky

Beat The Average:
Gratuitous Space Battles (along with at least some of it’s DLC)
Cave Story+.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 12:56:23 PM by tails »

I must beg for it
And give tf2 stuff

forget

i could have gotten cave story+ as well as a ton of other games for $5

I'll give you tf2 items for more then average price HiB4!

Lol Nicalis.com is down with a 503 error.
They're being DDoS'd by all the HiB4 people

Is it possible to buy the bundle, take the games I want, and give other people the rest?

Main post is much tidier now :D

Still alot of text but, Information is good.

Is it possible to buy the bundle, take the games I want, and give other people the rest?

you can download the games you want from the website, and you can give the steam code to a friend.

but thats not right, now is it? :)

you can download the games you want from the website, and you can give the steam code to a friend.

but thats not right, now is it? :)

I mean like, I want to get the bundle and take maybe Bit.Trip, NightSky, and GSB for myself, then give the other ones to someone else since I either already own them or they just don't look that interesting to me

You could right click on the download link and hit copy link and send them that I suppose

It's not like they're gonna shut down your purchase because of multi-ip

I mean like, I want to get the bundle and take maybe Bit.Trip, NightSky, and GSB for myself, then give the other ones to someone else since I either already own them or they just don't look that interesting to me
Nope.