7 (8.9%)
Minecraft
3 (3.8%)
It's just dead
8 (10.1%)
It's not dead
61 (77.2%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Blockland Forum Community Dead?  (Read 7547 times)

MAriofan1337, mastercheef69, xx420lilwayne420xx, they all could be great people, but their names reflect the culture they grew up in. For example, Masterlegodude has a silly name, but no one ever says anything about it.
these are the kind of people that i end up having to ban from my server on a daily basis

>xxsm0kew33d4l14fxx connected.
>xxsm0kew33d4l14fxx: GIVE ME ADMIN RIGHT loving NOW
>Plant has permanently banned xxsm0kew33d4l14fxx: Asking for admin

>doodoecashew connected.
>doodoecashew: h idoyou have the halo energ ysword
>Plant: no
>doodoecashew: forget you
>doodoecashew has left the game
>Plant has permanently banned doodoecashew: Conditional friend, ragequitting

>jovenes832 connected.
>jovenes832: hi
>Plant: hi
>jovenes832: can this be a family rp
>Plant: no
>jovenes832: this server sucks
>jovenes832 has left the game
>Plant has permanently banned jovenes832: Idiotic demands for the server to be something else

These are just some good examples of the stuff I have to deal with every day on my server, a handicap joins and asks for admin or for the server to be an RP, and when i can't satisfy his demands he either leaves or goes apestuff
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 09:38:55 AM by Planr »

true blockland community
true blockland community
Pro Tip: When you say this it makes you look like a pretentious friend.

Users Online    168 Guests, 57 Users Users active in past 15 minutes:
nienhaus1,Katamari007 plad101, CJwarrior, Headcrab Zombie, Zanxoo, Gear, pocketrocket300, JackBlueJack, comr4de, Gravity Cat, Planr, popman98, Flubbman, Isaac Fox, FFSO, masterockets, JakeBlade, Ipquarx, clinr121, Idle, kegeshan, Qwepir, DontCare4Free, Terminator7, Camera, ShadowsfeaR, dkamm65, jes00, Muffin, Masterlegodude, TeslaCoil, Rembrandt, Jester, Vegetarian Zombie, KoopaScooper, BlockoCrafter, QuantumEagle, Fob, Port, Spectrum2, suburb, Regulith, alien 01, Pentium, Dimitry, MrLoL, wazbat, Tetris, Aermis22, Mr.Patrick, Barnabas, carolcat, I haz a name, shazang, Chefkokkie, Harm94

thats me!

I don't venture into General Discussion because there's not stuff to talk about half the time. I still play the game sometimes, but its not as fun as it used to be. forgetin rp's

Anyways, you just have to check the right topics, some are obviously much more active than others.

I have to say that I am unimpressed by alot of the new users these days

And this was all in one day too. My banlist seems to get 10+ new people added to it every day. Back in 2009 and 2010, I only had about 2 bans per week. That definitely says alot.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 09:58:26 AM by Planr »

I have to say that I am unimpressed by alot of the new users these days
-chat snips-

People joining a server asking for the host to change the kind of server?

all of my rage

People joining a server asking for the host to change the kind of server?

all of my rage
If they refuse to cooperate and play by the server theme, then there is no point in them staying, because they obviously are not enjoying the server and will not contribute in any way. And instead of leaving, they instead make a stuffstorm and I have to clean up the mess.

I hosted a TDM and someone wanted me to change it into a family RP.

I told him to forget off and he shut up, though.

well i remember a busy day on the forums meaning there were 20 active logged in members.
and there were like 20 servers up at once.

busy days

I hate when the forums servers get too full due to guests
then the problems occur

at my server if you spam break rules start being a richard or just start being a waste of loving space its ban time...

Seriously though, many months ago there used to be more people playing, and the forum was busier.

I recall Badspot posting awhile ago about how there are more active players than forumers. Just because you've stopped play doesn't mean everyone else has. Stop being so stupid

I recall Badspot posting awhile ago about how there are more active players than forumers. Just because you've stopped play doesn't mean everyone else has. Stop being so stupid

It's ironic that you call me stupid because I mentioned several times about the number of players playing. I obviously play. Actually, I hardly come on the forums, but rather spend my time playing.

Users Online    168 Guests, 57 Users Users active in past 15 minutes:
nienhaus1, Katamari007, plad101, CJwarrior, Headcrab Zombie, Zanxoo, Gear, pocketrocket300, JackBlueJack, comr4de, Gravity Cat, Planr, popman98, Flubbman, Isaac Fox, FFSO, masterockets, JakeBlade, Ipquarx, clinr121, Idle, kegeshan, Qwepir, DontCare4Free, Terminator7, Camera, ShadowsfeaR, dkamm65, jes00, Muffin, Masterlegodude, TeslaCoil, Rembrandt, Jester, Vegetarian Zombie, KoopaScooper, BlockoCrafter, QuantumEagle, Fob, Port, Spectrum2, suburb, Regulith, alien 01, Pentium, Dimitry, MrLoL, wazbat, Tetris, Aermis22, Mr.Patrick, Barnabas, carolcat, I haz a name, shazang, Chefkokkie, Harm94

I knew this picture would come in handy. There is always more guests than users.