7 (8.9%)
Minecraft
3 (3.8%)
It's just dead
8 (10.1%)
It's not dead
61 (77.2%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Blockland Forum Community Dead?  (Read 7507 times)

Is it because Skyrim and Minecraft, or is it just dead? The number of players on servers is low, too.

it's not dead at all. the community activity is low right now because of timezones.

It's only 1:38 Am here...

Bronies
Minecraft
Hot Girls
An attention whore you'd all know by now
HUUURRRR OPINIONS!!!

These are basically the problems with the forum, the true blockland community is dying, everybody skips general discussion to go to off-topic.

I'm not talking about right now. I'm talking about in general

Bronies
Minecraft
Hot Girls
HUUURRRR OPINIONS!!!

These are basically the problems with the forum, the true blockland community is dying, everybody skips general discussion to go to off-topic.
It's hilarious that you think it's ever been any different. The community isn't dieing.

It's hilarious that you think it's ever been any different. The community isn't dieing.
I'm talking about the true blockland community., the community that actually plays Blockland.

I plan to play Blockland and be more active in the blocklander part of the community after christmas.

I'm talking about the true blockland community., the community that actually plays Blockland.

stuffty servers

The community that plays blockland has grown and is continuing to grow

wtf are you talking about

My opinion:

The true blockland community has grown up a little bit. I know I don't have as much time to play blockland now that I'm in college. I know other older members that are in college. You just have to flow with the times, there are probably more people playing now that don't know about the forums, they just play blockland and are like 11. I'm 19 and have played since around 0002, there are very few players like me left. The good thing is, its not a change for the worst, you just have to go out and meet all these new people. MAriofan1337, mastercheef69, xx420lilwayne420xx, they all could be great people, but their names reflect the culture they grew up in. For example, Masterlegodude has a silly name, but no one ever says anything about it.

All in all, maybe your friends are dying off, but the Blockland community still has a driving force.

Community is very much alive. At peak times we have more than 100 users online.

A dead community would be my old forum, the Spore Forum, which has about 12 people at peak times.

I haven't noticed a difference in the ingame community other than the add-ons being used.

Bronies
Minecraft
Hot Girls
HUUURRRR OPINIONS!!!

this

Users Online    168 Guests, 57 Users Users active in past 15 minutes:
nienhaus1, Katamari007, plad101, CJwarrior, Headcrab Zombie, Zanxoo, Gear, pocketrocket300, JackBlueJack, comr4de, Gravity Cat, Planr, popman98, Flubbman, Isaac Fox, FFSO, masterockets, JakeBlade, Ipquarx, clinr121, Idle, kegeshan, Qwepir, DontCare4Free, Terminator7, Camera, ShadowsfeaR, dkamm65, jes00, Muffin, Masterlegodude, TeslaCoil, Rembrandt, Jester, Vegetarian Zombie, KoopaScooper, BlockoCrafter, QuantumEagle, Fob, Port, Spectrum2, suburb, Regulith, alien 01, Pentium, Dimitry, MrLoL, wazbat, Tetris, Aermis22, Mr.Patrick, Barnabas, carolcat, I haz a name, shazang, Chefkokkie, Harm94