Author Topic: I got braces yesterday ouch :c  (Read 1703 times)

Cons:
-It hurts like forget
-It pushes my lower jaw back that makes me look like I have down syndrome :I
-I'm unable to eat solid food
-It ruined my lovey V-shape lower teeth
-I have to mix all the food before I'm able to eat it
-I'm unable to say the letters S and C properly
-My jaw is constantly bleeding
-It feels like my teeth is being ripped out
-I'm unable to touch my lower teeth with my upper teeth
-I have to use my tongue instead of my teeth
-I look really wierd if I try to smile
-The thing is cutting my inner mouth with it's sharp edges
-My teeth still looks pretty much the same
-It is glued to my teeth so I can't take it off

Benefits:
-None so far

Well forget.

Is there a way to make my teeth change course so I could get them off earlier?
I'm willing to take maximum care of my mouth in order to get them off :I

I have had mine for like 7 months. You will eventually not even notice them. Cept when you get um tightened. I got mine tightened on Tuesday and they still are soar.

Of course they look the same, it doesn't happen over night... It'll be worthwhile in the long run.

Is there a way to make my teeth change course so I could get them off earlier?

Nope, you're just going to have to deal with it. The first week or so with braces sucks majorly, but after that, it's no big deal.

All my friends with braces have told me on several occasions wires and broken or come lose and stab through their gums, something to look forward to.

All my friends with braces have told me on several occasions wires and broken or come lose and stab through their gums, something to look forward to.
Thats only when they are absolutely handicapped and eat things they are told not to.

If you follow everything they say, you should have no problem, and they may be taken off earlier. If you break a bracket, call your orthodontist and try to get an appointment within a few days so you don't get off track.

They get better after the first week. They tighten them ever month or so, but it hurts less than the first week. I've had mine for like, a year and a half. Eventually they're unnoticeable. Tell them about the cutting, they can snip them usually, and can give you this wax/gel stuff that help.

My friend has to eat apples with a spoon :D

I have okay teeth so I don't have to get braces

:cookieMonster:

I've had them for 3 years now. The worst parts are rubberbands and the plastic stretching things for when they take pictures. Tightening it pretty bad, but the soreness (barely qualifies as pain) lasts a week or so.

Also, if you experience cutting, your orthodontist probably sucks.

I got braces a few days ago. Ouch.

I don't need braces and if I did get them it would most likely break my teeth because I sharpened them.

I don't need braces and if I did get them it would most likely break my teeth because I sharpened them.
I still don't get you and your teeth, i doubt i ever will.

ive had braces a year

wait a week and you can eat again

At least you don't have a pallet stretcher. Yet.