Author Topic: niko001's Jail Escape is poorly moderated by an abusive admin, niko001.  (Read 2856 times)

I think you were banned because you were way to arrogant and disrespectful, Seventh. You were blatantly testing the admin's patience since you joined, which by itself was bound to get you banned.

You're just one of those stuffty players who thinks he's entitled to freedom on every server he visits. stfu
what.

all I did was say that his jail was tiny. He slapped me and kicked me twice for no reason.

If the only reason you're here is to antagonize me for illegitimate reasons, please stop.

You're just one of those stuffty players who thinks he's entitled to freedom on every server he visits. stfu
Freedom is a fairly broad term, but I'm going to assume within these circumstances that it's freedom to not be slapped into the stratosphere and kicked.

So what you're saying is that I shouldn't be allowed the right to play on any server without being thrown into the sky until I die or kicked twice and then banned?

This is most definitely the best put together drama topic I have every seen, if I ever hosted anything I would ban this fool for the simple reason that this looks so good.

I've encountered him a few times. Everytime he does not like something that other people say apparently everyone is an idiot except for him.

This is most definitely the best put together drama topic I have every seen

Nope, it's obviously this one.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=179338.0

he just banned me for complaining about how everything is built out of props and 1x1s

this guy rite here
is pr0 admin skillezz

i ask him why he banned me in the first place and he kicks me

then i join again saying:

stop kicking/banning me because you are a stuffty admin

and he bans me for 5 minutes again

IF YOU HURT LITTLE BABY NIKO'S FEELINGS HE'LL BAN U BECUS HE CANT AWNSER QUESTIONS LIKE A BIG BOY

IF YOU HURT LITTLE BABY NIKO'S FEELINGS HE'LL BAN U BECUS HE CANT AWNSER QUESTIONS LIKE A BIG BOY

ppfffffft
heeeheeheeheee
hahahahahaah
hohoho
hihihii
HAHAHAHAAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

This seems dismissive,
But totally uncalled for anyway.

Listen dummies, he's not banning you for no reason, he's banning you because you're annoying little pricks who support freedom of speech in autocratic environments.

You... You went into his server

whined about his jail, or building style

And then you continued to whine over him kicking you for being disrespectful

no

Listen dummies, he's not banning you for no reason, he's banning you because you're annoying little pricks who support freedom of speech in autocratic environments.

You... You went into his server

whined about his jail, or building style

And then you continued to whine over him kicking you for being disrespectful

no

Are you stupid?
He was just saying that maybe he could make the jail bigger. If he doesn't like something build he has the right to say something about it. He was not being disrespectful in the slightest.

finally found a guy with a higher BL_ID than me... oh and yeah, i think hes a handicap/noob

Are you stupid?
He was just saying that maybe he could make the jail bigger. If he doesn't like something build he has the right to say something about it. He was not being disrespectful in the slightest.
Listen forgettard, on othere people's servers, you have no bloody rights.

A server is private property. If the government owned this server, it'd be public property, and youd have your stupid little rights.

But it's not government property, it's private property.

The manager of Ihop can throw you out if you waltz in and start ranting about how blue the walls should be. It's his bloody establishment.