Poll

Is it a good idea?

Mmmhmm..
19 (16.8%)
I think i'll look forward toward the next update!
20 (17.7%)
Get outa here!
19 (16.8%)
Should have made you're own!
18 (15.9%)
Cheesecake is the best food on earth! and cheesecake fixes all scripting/animation glitches...
37 (32.7%)

Total Members Voted: 112

Author Topic: Mango's Paintballgun Modified (I fixed it! thread unlocked!)  (Read 11821 times)

THANKS Cookies for u! :D
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:

and another friend joins the community.

Hows the editing Coming?

Not well, i found more problems, xD i think i might Lock the thread until i get it fixed, and then make a new thread. idk so.

Not well, i found more problems, xD i think i might Lock the thread until i get it fixed, and then make a new thread. idk so.
Okay. I guess it might not be out today then?

there is a model
uhhh.. no there isnt.I looked inside the folder, no model.

Guys, lock the topic.
I'm gonna try to make a new paintball gun deriving script from this and some other stuff.

Guys, lock the topic.
I'm gonna try to make a new paintball gun deriving script from this and some other stuff.
Yay.

Oh, man, sorry this is my first attempt on making this stuff, but i will fix it as soon as possible! i'm so sorry guys!

It's a good idea to test your add-ons before you release them.

Dude what you just posted was so stupid, there is no reason to face palm that, how ever there is a reason to face palm you.

It's a good idea to test your add-ons before you release them.

Hey, this is my first addon so shhhh.

Hey, this is my first addon so shhhh.
um my first add-on i tested it before posting it (Halo type player)

um my first add-on i tested it before posting it (Halo type player)
shhhhhhhhhhh

I always found the shape of paintball guns kindof annoying and problematic.

Why not just put a tube of paintballs on the bottom or in the stock or something that's fed into the gun by means of suction and stuff.

no more huge thing on top.

no colors in the file either

Is it fixed?

Yes, if not, then fu guys, it works for me... so LOL