Poll

Is it a good idea?

Mmmhmm..
19 (16.8%)
I think i'll look forward toward the next update!
20 (17.7%)
Get outa here!
19 (16.8%)
Should have made you're own!
18 (15.9%)
Cheesecake is the best food on earth! and cheesecake fixes all scripting/animation glitches...
37 (32.7%)

Total Members Voted: 112

Author Topic: Mango's Paintballgun Modified (I fixed it! thread unlocked!)  (Read 11822 times)

Guys, lock the topic.
I'm gonna try to make a new paintball gun deriving script from this and some other stuff.

Incorrectly packaged, it's missing a namecheck.txt and the description file should be a .txt not .cs
Add-Ons don't require a namecheck.txt.

Its just used to keep newcigarettes from stealing mods

I think you should make a sort of thing that can refill your paintball ammo. Like an event or somthing or an item like the gas mod.

I think you should make a sort of thing that can refill your paintball ammo. Like an event or somthing or an item like the gas mod.

that was what was in the "What is to come" it'll take a heck of a lot of time.

to let you all know, i'm working on the Paintball ammo scripts and C02.. once zorro Limits get his out.. I'm done working on this...(then i'm going to start modding his guns)  :cookieMonster:

My god you're irritating

and another friend joins the community.
What? I requested this.

Oh my God, stop releasing other people's add-ons; make your own goddamn mods you lazy forget

aka: long range paint can

Oh my God, stop releasing other people's add-ons; make your own goddamn mods you lazy forget

First of all, you get irritated easily don't you? second of all, I am making my own guns, i'm not so good at animating but i'm getting there, and third, stop being a cigarette, i can modify other peoples guns so stop crying like a child.

First of all, you get irritated easily don't you? second of all, I am making my own guns, i'm not so good at animating but i'm getting there, and third, stop being a cigarette, i can modify other peoples guns so stop crying like a child.

Well every add-on you've released is somebody else's--either modified or not modified at all.

Well every add-on you've released is somebody else's--either modified or not modified at all.

Lol, i haven't released one that hasn't been modified, the Nobot was modified, i corrected it. if it has been tampered with, it is modified.