Author Topic: STEAM WINTER SALE ASDF - now over :c  (Read 55612 times)

trading -50% Borderlands: GOTY edition for Sonic Gens.
i doubt that you would get that.. but good luck i guess

please guys D:
i want sonic gens badly, i'll thrown in a -25% valve coupon, it's all i got.

Can I have Bastion? :D
I'll throw in a few coupons.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Flush535

please guys D:
i want sonic gens badly, i'll thrown in a -25% valve coupon, it's all i got.
I have a 50% off coupon for it.

my dad said i might be able to get it for christmas, if not i'll trade a borderlands coupon for it.

I gave my -50% off every Valve Game coupon to Flush535 for the Machinima sniper in TF2 or whatever is. I think it was a bad deal but I wanted the sniper lol.

Actually Valve coupons are stuff because everyone already has the good Valve games, and if they don't they're on super-sale during this event.

Is there anything that's $2.50 and not a TF2 key?

Magicka DLC, genius.
I don't even play the game anymore!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 09:58:52 PM by Proog »

Are any of the games on sale right now particularly good?

I'm thinking of Skyrim but even on sale at $40 it's a hefty chunk of change and would drain a significant amount of the funds I have to use online, not to mention I'm not sure if my mediocre laptop can even run it

Hm.
I think I might trade -50% Valve coupon to someone who would get me Amnesia or Killing Floor.
Might work better.

Hm.
I think I might trade -50% Valve coupon to someone who would get me Amnesia or Killing Floor.
Might work better.

LOL if someone really buys you a $10 game for a stuffty coupon

LOL if someone really buys you a $10 game for a stuffty coupon
Heheh.

Actually Valve coupons are stuff because everyone already has the good Valve games, and if they don't they're on super-sale during this event.

most of the coupons wont be worth much for trading until after the sale is over for a while.
then you could easily get a $10+ dollar game for a 50% off valve if you looked around for someone a bit.

THEN HOW ABOUT A COUPON FOR VIRTUAL TENNIS 4? OOOOO!!!

most of the coupons wont be worth much for trading until after the sale is over for a while.
then you could easily get a $10+ dollar game for a 50% off valve if you looked around for someone a bit.
Might do this.