Author Topic: STEAM WINTER SALE ASDF - now over :c  (Read 55826 times)

Scrap my Skyrim offer, but if anyone wants to buy a copy of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and keep it in their Steam inventory til tomorrow, I'll trade it for a 50% off coupon for Valve.

It's $2.50 but my debit card is declining for unknown reasons.

I'll trade Call of Duty 4 for Left 4 Dead 2

Looks like Trifax isn't updating this anymore.

Looks like Trifax isn't updating this anymore.

Yeah I don't have the time, nor do I care enough to update the OP anymore. Sorry, just keep the discussion in the pages :| my bad.

Oh, and I have a gift copy of Frozen Synapse. Any takers? Of course I'll ask for something in return, probably a sum of coal or something.

I have:

Humble Bundle 3 Steam Key
2x Dungeons of Dredmor Complete
2x Frozen Synapse

If you want one on this joyous Christmas day message me on Steam and hope I like you.

Gift me anything <3

BLParadon

Yeah I don't have the time, nor do I care enough to update the OP anymore. Sorry, just keep the discussion in the pages :| my bad.

Oh, and I have a gift copy of Frozen Synapse. Any takers? Of course I'll ask for something in return, probably a sum of coal or something.
All i have is coupons. Being 50% off sonic generations and 50% off the Mumbo Jumbo bundle. I could try and get more coal later in the week.

I have a 50% off any valve title

Gimme games

send AAAAAAAALL the gifts

got dota 2 from a friend <3

Didn't get anything for christmas on steam :c

trading 50% off valve, 50% off left for dead 2 and Delve Deeper

There's less than an hour left to get Skyrim on sale

Not sure if I should do it...

There's less than an hour left to get Skyrim on sale

Not sure if I should do it...
Do it or you'll regret not playing such a masterpiece.

I have 2 lumps of coal and a coupon. Care to trade?