Blockland: The Game Where you Build love Machines?

Author Topic: Blockland: The Game Where you Build love Machines?  (Read 3625 times)

Is he really that stupid?
the site is satire

I wonder how "Badspot" is a porographer?
Also what the forget?
"Stuff" dosn't that guy know what it means? it means loving everything you want.
forget him.
Also badspot you better come back with a counter opinion or less people will buy this game believing the stuff this guy said D:
site is satire

He must have visited one of our "love RP" servers.

Wonder what that kids BL_ID is?
satire site

it's so obvious how do people not see it

no one on this forum knows if someone is trolling unless they blatantly state "HEY GUYS I WAS JUST TROLLING"

the site is satire
site is satire
satire site

it's so obvious how do people not see it

no one on this forum knows if someone is trolling unless they blatantly state "HEY GUYS I WAS JUST TROLLING"

It is obvious, it's just appearantly not obvious to you that we are all joking around... At least I hope i'm not the only one.

Quote from: mondaybilly
July 12, 2011
1:41 am
So yeah, you’re stupid. I hate people like you. I hope people like you die terribly. Listen good, friend, I suck richards, I eat balls. I shove my richard your sons ass, I lick his back door.

Oh god lol.

Oh god LOL
Blockland a researchographic game... I can believe that

I lol'ed so hard it isn't even funny.

/oxymoron

They speak of purchasing games on a program called “Steam”, which is obviously a gay researchographic recruitment site.

Oh god I laughed so hard xD

Wow. The amount of ignorance and stupidity in this post is incredible. It's a game thr is compared to LEGO, and the only bad content I've seen in the game (exluding the mods and online interactions) is the DM church. The only other stuff which people could call bad is the fighting and references to alcohol in some builds... Who in the world can be this stupid?

But, this is probably a troll anyways.

Building snakees
Swearing in multiplayer
creepbear you forgettard. Wow.
The pervert face
loveual RPs (People do that.)

Etcetera.

just yesterday, a love rp made it to the 3rd highest on most players......
Blocklanders these days, they seem to be getting more and more mature as more people join.

Actually, it should be "Blockland: That Game Where you Build love Machines"
true that HAHHAHhahahhahaaaahhh......

he obviously does not understand the game

"Even more searching found me in the games sinful region, the Games section! This section is all about distressful things, they speak of purchasing games on a program called “Steam”, which is obviously a gay researchographic recruitment site."
This is where I figured it was a troll.
I'm pretty sure he thought this:was a mechanical snake

WHAT-
In this game you play as a “Blockhead” which obviously is an internet term for Homoloveual.

I build love machines on blockland all the time!