Author Topic: lysergic acid diethylamide  (Read 5132 times)

Acid seems interesting but It is scary cause I have heard stories about people having bad reactions to it. My friends dad told me about how he tried it when he was 20 and everything around him looked like it was painted by pablo picaso and people were screaming at him and chasing him and trying to kill him. Also I heard one about this girl was high on acid and when she bought a hot dog and bit into it it would scream so she threw it on the ground and stomped on it and it screamed even louder. My dad also told me about how when he was a kid some girl down his street dropped acid and jumped off of her roof and broke a leg. That is some sketch stuff bro. But ik you don't always get a bad trip and that it is like 1/10 chance but I am still never going to try it.

I mean his decisions are stupid.

There are plenty of ways to have fun without putting yourself in danger.

I mean his decisions are stupid.

There are plenty of ways to have fun without putting yourself in danger.
Stranger danger

You're loving handicapped.

Plain and simple.

You're stupid.

Just saying.
Lil D.
Worry about yourself and not other people.
People CHOOSE to do that.
You dont have to. ITs our desicion and the fact that it should be respected. WE respect you not wanting to do it, so please respect us. Thank you.

Drugs are stupid, and the OP just posted this to gain popularity.

LSD can forget your stuff up OP
you're doing it looking at that table and saying "oh look at that lethal dose for LSD is so loooooooow I'm gonna do this stuff"
I'm sure brain damage is a blast
if you keep this up, you can let me know just how fun it is

LSD can forget your stuff up OP
you're doing it looking at that table and saying "oh look at that lethal dose for LSD is so loooooooow I'm gonna do this stuff"
I'm sure brain damage is a blast
if you keep this up, you can let me know just how fun it is
Did you read the topic at all? I posted multiple times saying that brain damage is a myth. Stop being loving handicapped, thx.

Drugs are stupid, and the OP just posted this to gain popularity.
Actually, I was tripping on acid and my sitter went to take a stuff and didn't come back and I was lonely and bored so I posted a topic so I could be entertained. Does this look like popularity to you?

Did you read the topic at all? I posted multiple times saying that brain damage is a myth. Stop being loving handicapped, thx.
myth busted
what you just said right there is bullstuff
sources

myth busted
what you just said right there is bullstuff
sources
For a fuller understanding of effects of LSD, I suggest you read this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysergic_acid_diethylamide

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19040555 confirms that the article is legitimate,

link to article: http://www.maps.org/w3pb/new/2008/2008_Passie_23067_1.pdf
There have been no documented human deaths from
an LSD overdose. Eight individuals who accidentally consumed a very high dose of LSD intranasally (mistaking it
for cocaine) had plasma levels of 1000–7000 μg per 100
mL blood plasma and suffered from comatose states, hyperthermia, vomiting, light gastric bleeding, and respiratory problems. However, all survived with hospital treatment and without residual effects [56].

Quote from: Wikipedia
LSD is non-addictive, is not known to cause brain damage, and has extremely low toxicity relative to dose, although in rare cases adverse psychiatric reactions such as anxiety or delusions are possible.[3]

alright, apologies for my mistake, still I don't agree with its usage

alright, apologies for my mistake, still I don't agree with its usage
And that's okay with me. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Do you not remember me :c?

« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 08:19:50 PM by Khepri »