Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 81169 times)

Got pickpocketed by somebody while trying to buy lumber (Capt'n), and nobody wanted to do anything about it. He then preceded to pickpocket Giroian who was in the bank trying to withdraw money. I killed Capt'n once to make him go away, but I got one wanted star.

I guess nobody cares if you're attempting to pay demerits anymore :c

Got pickpocketed by somebody while trying to buy lumber (Capt'n), and nobody wanted to do anything about it. He then preceded to pickpocket Giroian who was in the bank trying to withdraw money. I killed Capt'n once to make him go away, but I got one wanted star.

I guess nobody cares if you're attempting to pay demerits anymore :c

Its not in the rules anymore and cops are all starfishs anyway.

Its not in the rules anymore and cops are all starfishs anyway.

There's several times I've actually purposely bodyblocked cops from hitting somebody so they could pay dems and not lose everything :(

If I can get Jasa to make a command to protect you from getting jailed or something, but thats going to be a lot of coding in the script.

If I can get Jasa to make a command to protect you from getting jailed or something, but thats going to be a lot of coding in the script.

That would be great, but I don't know how you could do it.

Also, being able to get health would be nice.

That would be great, but I don't know how you could do it.

Also, being able to get health would be nice.

Not event wise, but some kind of job that is allowed to sell health for money and exp.

Just thought it up!

Health can be sold for a certain amount for a certain price.
Nurse:
Costs $50 to become nurse.
Pays $20 every tick.
Requires 10 exp.
20 exp cap.
Abilities: Can sell health for exp.
Personal Spawns allowed.
Clean record required.

Doctor:
Costs $250 to become doctor.
Pays $40 every tick.
Requires 20 exp.
40 exp cap.
Abilities: Can sell health and items for exp.
Personal Spawns allowed.
Clean record required.

Chief of Medicine:
Costs $500 to become CoM.
Pays $60 every tick.
Requires 40 exp.
Highest exp cap.
Abilities: Can sell health and items for exp, gets some kind of ambulance vehicle for free/discount?
Personal Spawns allowed.
Clean record required.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 02:12:43 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

The street lights and mine lights seem to be broken. Is something wrong with the OnDay and OnNight events?

The street lights and mine lights seem to be broken. Is something wrong with the OnDay and OnNight events?

I think so because my lights don't work either.

I think so because my lights don't work either.
They should work.

They should work.
They're definitely not working. I looked around the town, and it seems that all automatic lights (lights triggered by OnNight) are not working.

They're definitely not working. I looked around the town, and it seems that all automatic lights (lights triggered by OnNight) are not working.
I think maybe an admin did /sethour when the lights were off.
Then it would of probably skipped the period in which the lights switch on.

I think maybe an admin did /sethour when the lights were off.
Then it would of probably skipped the period in which the lights switch on.
I remember it jumping from 8:45 to 9:00 or something like that. I guess that's what the issue was.

In-game name:  mr.awsome
BL_ID:  34066
What is your experience?: i was admin on dragonmundays12 server and blake1's server
Who recommends you? (They will be contacted): Blake1, boldin81, CMR.
Give me a reason why you want to become a team member of the CityRPG?: I remember being on your server every day in the winter of '12, it was an incredibly fun experience with my hotel and all. I would like to make sure it's as enjoyable now as it was then.

In-game name:  mr.awsome
BL_ID:  34066
What is your experience?: i was admin on dragonmundays12 server and blake1's server
Who recommends you? (They will be contacted): Blake1, boldin81, CMR.
Give me a reason why you want to become a team member of the CityRPG?: I remember being on your server every day in the winter of '12, it was an incredibly fun experience with my hotel and all. I would like to make sure it's as enjoyable now as it was then.
Sorry pal, you're 3 months late, I'm not accepting anymore admin applications.

Sorry pal, you're 3 months late, I'm not accepting anymore admin applications.

Plus he is one of the largest forum idiots at the moment.