Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 158759 times)

These weapons are poorly made. I deleted them from my add-ons folder after testing in 5 minutes. Your models look ugly and doesn't even have the look of effort on it.
Hands look ugly as stuff.
Favorite thing:
The title of your post, it looks even better than your models.

Removing the hands would maybe get some people off your back, and get some more downloads
I'm fine with hands, you should put Ghille's profile there instead of mine. The problem is how he added the hands.

There are BF3 snipers.

*Edit*

Here's a good BF3 weapon resource. http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Battlefield_3

I know, ive played it a little

Guys, instead of posting, "these weapons suck" and that other stuff, try to add constructive crticism.

Of course, most of the problems have been stated before, but if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything.

V.5 is out! Saiga 12 is out and G53 has a better fire sound.

Sgt, if you want any help, I can give some.

Sgt, if you want any help, I can give some.
What can ya do? Snipers?

My only complaint is how the hands are on the pistols, please fix those and imo these weapons will be perfect.

You're handicapped. Sgt said to be nice to him. I'm using the words he used. I'm 16 you dumbforget, I'm about to get my drivers license.

takes a handicap to know one :)

Guys, instead of posting, "these weapons suck" and that other stuff, try to add constructive crticism.

Of course, most of the problems have been stated before, but if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything.

"these weapons suck" and other stuff

"these weapons suck" and other stuff
Now you be trollin man

What can ya do? Snipers?
Yeah, but with school and other stuff, it's going to take me a while to get to some of it. I also have a few more models, so by sunday, there's a good chance i might have a sniper done. Also, I'd just like to fix up some of the models.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 12:58:41 PM by The Corporation »

i sad cuz downlaod but it doesnt appear

i sad cuz downlaod but it doesnt appear
Your probably forgot to extract the files

You might want to put all the files in one pack, and get the server script to execute all at the same time, or put them in separate zips and shove them in one huge script, with the name, "extract me"