Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 164086 times)

You just ingrate.

Noun
An ungrateful person.

Adjective
Ungrateful.

Synonyms
ungrateful - thankless - unthankful

Sounds about right.

I say that from experience, I have never played with a worse weapon pack, and I am not thankful for the weapon pack.

The hands, the models, the damage levels, all wrong.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 03:35:16 PM by Conservative »

I say that from experience, I have never played with a worse weapon pack, and I am not thankful for the weapon pack.

The hands, the models, the damage levels, all wrong.
don't forget the overused and flashy projectile tracers and horrid accuracy.  and the fact that the G17 can be exploited with rapid fire.

i personally really enjoy using this pack and everyone who hates it is obviously riding on the bandwagon full of horse stuff, because you don't even give advice to make it better

stop being forgetwads and actually suggest something for him to change or add

an ammo bottomprint would be nice.

i personally really enjoy using this pack and everyone who hates it is obviously riding on the bandwagon full of horse stuff, because you don't even give advice to make it better

stop being forgetwads and actually suggest something for him to change or add

an ammo bottomprint would be nice.
Oh wait, too bad he ignores about every single decent type of feedback we give him!

You don't really know what you're talking about either, you probably haven't been reading the posts of this topic. There aren't exactly bandwagons on weapons either, either they're good or they're bad. Like Tier+Tactical, it was a great weapon pack, but it fell to major nerfing and what not.

But this is different, this entire weapon pack contains a fault nearly everywhere. It has very over detailed and confusing models, major console spam, poorly coded, and some other stuff.

Do some research first kid.

Oh wait, too bad he ignores about every single decent type of feedback we give him!

You don't really know what you're talking about either, you probably haven't been reading the posts of this topic. There aren't exactly bandwagons on weapons either, either they're good or they're bad. Like Tier+Tactical, it was a great weapon pack, but it fell to major nerfing and what not.

But this is different, this entire weapon pack contains a fault nearly everywhere. It has very over detailed and confusing models, major console spam, poorly coded, and some other stuff.

Do some research first kid.
I agree with everything you said but that very last line, calling another user on the internet 'kid' should never be used as an insult.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 07:36:18 PM by Conservative »

I agree with everything you said but that very last line, calling another user on the internet 'kid' should never be used as an insult.
I don't actually know who he is or how old he is, I didn't mean it literally. Imagine it as the word "pal" or "buddy".

i had a topic up for criticism, I bet he didn't even bother to look at it.

These are pretty much nothing like the weapons in BF3

These are pretty much nothing like the weapons in BF3
ikr.

seriously, i've better weapons before and I can't even model.

I started to like this pack but the guns are just so... You know what i mean.

I actually started a BF3 pack a long time ago, I stopped because I was too lazy and such. They were great too, very blocky and simple, I could restart it if anyone would be interested.

I'm only thinking about it though.

I actually started a BF3 pack a long time ago, I stopped because I was too lazy and such. They were great too, very blocky and simple, I could restart it if anyone would be interested.

fuk of stealing my best idea u noob

I started to like this pack but the guns are just so... You know what i mean.
stuff.

Im interested

I must re-make my server from this once again. It seems a lot of people missed it. Anyway, keep up the good worker Sgt. A.