BF3 Pack (RTB)

Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 158828 times)

Anyone still have the SMAW?

I like it though I have some complaints 1. I keep getting a glech where my avatar's hands disappear and
2. Those do not look like a glock 18 or 17 they look like a glock 38 only with a silver slider. Can you fix it?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 11:45:54 AM by Bluecat43 »

that grammar.
it gave me death.

Very nice looking models, some of the reload animations, such as the AK74u reload, could use some work, but thats just a nitpick. Good job!

Nice! But the animations are a bit awkward for my tastes. Other than that, very nice!
8/10

I found a bug. The M1911 is capable of firing infinite ammo. Just hammer the mouse buttons simultaneously

Right, Left, Right, Left, Right... and so fourth.

I found a bug. The M1911 is capable of firing infinite ammo. Just hammer the mouse buttons simultaneously

Right, Left, Right, Left, Right... and so fourth.
Why.
WHY.
WWHHYYYYYYYYY

Put all of the weapons into one download below the other ones. Sooooo much loving easier.

I love these weapons so much very good for tdm servers.

If you don't want bugs don't download anything by Sargent A. Walter

How is this still alive.

Hands seem to make everything look so awkward. Why do people add hands again?

So his arm is actually as long as the entire world minus a foot so it can reach that foregrip? or does he have 6 joints in his arm?

So his arm is actually as long as the entire world minus a foot so it can reach that foregrip? or does he have 6 joints in his arm?

It seems more like he has invisible octopus tentacle arms. Doesn't look right once you start drawing actual arms on.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 07:41:01 AM by Thé Lord Tony »