Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 164227 times)

Your still alive Walter? I thought you were long gone, man.

My character is not caucasian and the hands are.

well maybe because people tell him what the problems are and he refuses to fix it?

if i released a pack like this, i'd listen to criticism and actually fix stuff, not leave it unattended to and discontinue the pack.

note how OP ignored nearly all of the points in my post and isn't fixing the weapons. THIS REMINDS ME OF SOMETHING...

Calm. Down.

While telling it a little bum, Shell is right. There are many improvements needed on this pack, and if you would listen to (more or less) constructive critism and improve them, it would come out really nice.

Well, there's some things to fix (That's why it's BETA) and I think if you fix those, it'll be a good wep packs.
(Nice job Sgt. A  Walter!)

Your still alive Walter? I thought you were long gone, man.
I took a huge break from modding, but now I'm back.

woah shell, are you serious?
Lemme check this ingame

« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 10:14:23 AM by The Corporation »

How would I fix the hand color problem

How would I fix the hand color problem
Model tactical gloves that cover the entire hand over them.

they suck, animation is ok.... I would not use them in my tdm

Okay, my review on the pack, I'm gonna repeat some of the stuff that shell said, but-
Models wise-
1. Ironsights are not the same as they should be. For example the SCAR's rear ironsight is a flip down Diopter sight, and the G3(and other weapons based off of it) rear sights are drum sights.
2. When you animate, you need to time it correctly. The animations almost seem robotic, and if you want to get a smoother transition, then you need to make sure that there's a certain amount of time between each transition, so when you play it back, it looks normal.
3. The models are a bit too thin. They need to be able to fill the blockheads hand more or less, and that bevel around the gun if there is one could look something like the picture attached to my post.
4. Barrels on some of these guns could use 5, 6, 8 sides, and if you go above that, try to use smoothshading in conjunction with smoothgroups, which will then look like a curved flatshade. When you do it right, it looks really nice.
5. Despite the other stuff up there, you've actually improved a small bit, so I'm hoping to see some major improvement after this.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 10:46:13 AM by The Corporation »

Okay, my review on the pack, I'm gonna repeat some of the stuff that shell said, but-
Models wise-
1. Ironsights are not the same as they should be. For example the SCAR's rear ironsight is a flip down Diopter sight, and the G3(and other weapons based off of it) rear sights are drum sights.
2. When you animate, you need to time it correctly. The animations almost seem robotic, and if you want to get a smoother transition, then you need to make sure that there's a certain amount of time between each transition, so when you play it back, it looks normal.
3. The models are a bit too thin. They need to be able to fill the blockheads hand more or less, and that bevel around the gun if there is one could look something like the picture attached to my post.
4. Barrels on some of these guns could use 5, 6, 8 sides, and if you go above that, try to use smoothshading in conjunction with smoothgroups, which will then look like a curved flatshade. When you do it right, it looks really nice.
5. Despite the other stuff up there, you've actually improved a small bit, so I'm hoping to see some major improvement after this.

As far as sights go I was to lazy to do the correct sights, but now I will make them right. Thanks for reminding me.

I still think hands should go :\

Models wise-

Ok G3, G53, and SCAR sights are fixed