Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 160979 times)

Then it would be unoriginal
No, it would make them fit in with the game and look better

lol those blockheads must have seriously long arms

Buggy as forget. Not using again.

Weird... I never knew that it takes 6 shots to snipe someone down... I must be dreaming.
Removed by me. Don't as why
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 10:28:22 AM by manofthefuture »

Then it would be unoriginal
How? He's not the first to use hands, and there terrible. Removing them would be a step closer making them better and they would fit with the game more.

Has this guy fixed ANYTHING in this mod since the BEGINNING OF THIS YEAR?

Well, I don't know about you, but I have a personal hate for weapons with animated hands.
In first person it looks meh, but in third person it looks damn awful.
I just reccomend doing something like Tier Tactical did: Blockhead wields all of the weapons in one hand, and that not only makes him look badass, but fixes a lot of other problems and you don't even have to animate the model itself. You can do the reload animations using existing blockhead ones.

All I'm saying is, you should look forward to getting rid of hands. Imo, they ruined your weapons.
OH YEAH BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS TELEKINESIS!
And the hands didn't ruin the guns.
The stuffty bugs and loving nasty ass animations ruined the guns.  And the constant use of raycasts, and the improper sounds for reloading the M240 and M249.

Lock the poll at 66 vs 33.

Edit: Oh damnit now someone ruined it.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 10:26:06 PM by Uxie² »

OH YEAH BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS TELEKINESIS!
And the hands didn't ruin the guns.
The stuffty bugs and loving nasty ass animations ruined the guns.  And the constant use of raycasts, and the improper sounds for reloading the M240 and M249.

The hands are just another bad part of the pack.

Because you expect your ammo clips to automatically load themselves into your loving gun!
Jesus, don't like it, deal with it.  He prefers to use hands.  You should use guns for functionality, not for looks.

Because you expect your ammo clips to automatically load themselves into your loving gun!
Jesus, don't like it, deal with it.  He prefers to use hands.  You should use guns for functionality, not for looks.
Its blockland, the game of creativity and imagination. Nothing about it should be realistic to the terms of modern war and combat. If you want a decent war game, look no further than 50 dollars and go on steam.

"Jesus, don't like it, deal with it."

Anyway, back on topic after some idiocy.

The guns are buggy and screw up some server commands and music. I'm afraid it should be removed from Rtb

I'm afraid it should be failbinned.

Jesus, don't like it, deal with it.  He prefers to use hands.  You should use guns for functionality, not for looks.
Your incorrect. You should use guns for functionality and looks. We could have some amazingly scripted weapons but they look terrible. I'm so sorry I like weapons that fit in with the game and follow the games style. It's also the fact he doesn't give a crap about these guns. He says he doesn't have access to a computer yet I see him on Blockland all the time. Corp fixed up code and he rejected it. It annoys me that this gets my hype over weapons I know people put effort into, such as the 40k pack. I'm sorry if I sound like a richard but it's true.

Edit: Also it's pretty pathetic that other people are fixing the pack up because the creator doesn't care that much.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 06:46:06 PM by Ghille »

Your incorrect. You should use guns for functionality and looks. We could have some amazingly scripted weapons but they look terrible. I'm so sorry I like weapons that fit in with the game and follow the games style. It's also the fact he doesn't give a crap about these guns. He says he doesn't have access to a computer yet I see him on Blockland all the time. Corp fixed up code and he rejected it. It annoys me that this gets my hype over weapons I know people put effort into, such as the 40k pack. I'm sorry if I sound like a richard but it's true.

Edit: Also it's pretty pathetic that other people are fixing the pack up because the creator doesn't care that much.
It's pretty pathetic that you spend all your time putting down everybody else's stuff. It's free anyways.

Doesn't change that it's still pretty pathetic other people are fixing your goddamned mod.

Seriously, this thing is hacky as hell. I have no idea how it's functional.