Author Topic: Macros  (Read 42617 times)

hi  i have a prble wvi this

can you report me i nede to del my acant
ty
kendall

Do you need help with macros? If not, gtfo this topic.

it took me a while to Figure it out but now i know.

point less marco traping the good ol days...

Thank god i read this
I had some Macro Problems and Crap but now i can do it Perfectly :D
i should of know you can move around and it still saves it all, i thought you had to stay in one direction xD

Also, I keep seeing people Macroing the same Macro but different people, like the cookie monster Macro, Are there macro saves with access like Beta Saves 2.0?
Just a simple question :P

Tape needs help.

I've tried for 2 days to make a really nice macro, and when i get all done, I hit the finish button and it says start. I'm not a forgetnut, I hit it and it says start at the beginning. Badspot or anyone, is there a limit to the number of bricks or something in a macro? It's 3057 if it helps :/

idk. But, it may be your toaster, I think it's jammed with the toast you made me earlier D:

well i want to know if theres any intcrions on macros lots of ppl have?

well i want to know if theres any intcrions on macros lots of ppl have?
We could help if we knew what intcrions are.

I wanted to pm badspot, but then I'd feel weird.  And if I post here, noone pays attention :/

Is there a time limit or brick limit on a macro?

Can you like, fast foward macros? I always record macros, but they don't appear very fast. And everyone else's zips through and puts em all right there in a second!!

Non-admins in servers place bricks as fast as the Bricks Per Second limit on the server. Since the macros record every movement and paint colour change as well as 'undoing' bricks, try not to move bricks in circles or changes paints uselessly or some macros might slow down.

Is there some sort of archive full of all the macros you've ever recorded?

If so how do you use it? Your reward for answering this is a nintendo! :nes:

An admin puts some glue on it to make it stay at the top of the Help section.

wow thats just plain dumb
but who says dumb cant be funny?