Author Topic: Macros  (Read 42629 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Plus, if you'd like to save your macros for use at another time you can use the Macro Saver Add-On which is found Here

Did you ever fix that so it saves the bricks by uiName instead of datablockID?

Yeah I did. Works fine so far.

Does anyone know why when i press a numpad key it just moves my screen in the slightest way instead of moving the ghost brick?

Check your controls configuration by pressing Ctrl O and clicking Controls at the top tabs.

and dont be noobie and macro prisons on people it gets you banned!

Nice...

C'mon, i do that and i don't get banned, some find it funny, as do i, then again, i don't leave it, i just delete it since i'm only kidding around and not trying to get on people's nerves :P

cool i guess that would be better if you did it on "hosting a game with vista"

I also found that if you dont stay facing the way you did when you started the macro, the bricks you laid down after you turned are all whacked out.  Is there a solution or do I just have to stay facing the same way?

I also found that if you dont stay facing the way you did when you started the macro, the bricks you laid down after you turned are all whacked out.  Is there a solution or do I just have to stay facing the same way?
You have to stay facing the same way.

Majorly helpful. Thank you!

I was making an utter fool of myself with ghost blocks flying off in all useless directions.

Tools like that one make all the difference. Anyone know Lego Creator for PC? pretty lame BUT you can save individual builds, which is a good idea.

There's a few other good ideas in it but that's a whole other rant.

dl'ed with thanks

Nice idea =D

Anyone know Lego Creator for PC? pretty lame BUT you can save individual builds, which is a good idea.

Yeah there were a few useful features that blockland should have... too bad I lost it... and it probably won't work on an XP anymore...