Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *new*  (Read 244269 times)

Unknown i really hope you're joking. I know bradnen personally.

meh, it aint up to me on who gets in ussr..at least not any more. I guss Brenden is cool, think i've just been Mis-informed Pm me facechild on who that guy is, I dunt know anything about him apprently.
* The Unknown puts a bounty on Stylker, Shadowf00d and J00killah's heads.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 02:49:56 PM by The Unknown »

:'(

When are you guys hosting the challenge again? I couldn't get past the first ramp :cookieMonster:

:'(

When are you guys hosting the challenge again? I couldn't get past the first ramp :cookieMonster:

...Stop posting here so much

meh, it aint up to me on who gets in ussr..at least not any more. I guss Brenden is cool, think i've just been Mis-informed Pm me facechild on who that guy is, I dunt know anything about him apprently.

There are many people who hate me for what they think is a good cause.  There are also those who hate me based upon what these people say.  Hah.   You know, I don't recognize any of those names.  What have I been accused of doing today :D?

Making Face's server more enjoyable.

BIGWHEELS!

There are many people who hate me for what they think is a good cause.  There are also those who hate me based upon what these people say.  Hah.   You know, I don't recognize any of those names.  What have I been accused of doing today :D?
You did kick me from Face's server for no reason.  :cookieMonster:

You did kick me from Face's server for no reason.  :cookieMonster:

I already appologized for that. I made a mistake. XD It was not aimed at you.  But if you need me to say it again. Sorry. :)

:( i vehicle spammur lol

Hmm... I really need to think of a good app idea... :cookieMonster:

Hmm... I really need to think of a good app idea... :cookieMonster:

o.O The Unknown.  I think you have a fan in this guy.  Watch out, he might try kill you and then take your place.