Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *new*  (Read 244233 times)

Woah, close to second page.
I also happened to get page 123 on the mote thread :o
Woah completely wasted post that bumped us to page 123, Great job!  :cookieMonster:

Also, specifically Face, greatest T-shirts on earth, http://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/browse/mens/

Love them Tee's some of the coolest shirts ive seen for a long time.

Hey guys I'm going on vacation for like 3 days, starting in about one hour. Won't be online, so, peace.

I suggest another clan clean-up. Dios has been inactive forever and never even fukken posts here. Ladios never builds. USSR SUCKS.

Why don't we politely send a letter to Dios and Ladios asking if they want to stay in the clan instead, and tell them that their attendance would be appreciated? It's not like anyone in USSR builds much anyway.

I build. If my router wasn't this handicapped you would constantly see servers up from me with stuff in them.

Just for the record and the "funnys" Ronin might have when he returns

Why does my horrible ugly sentance have to be in that.. in other news.. yay for USSR.

Your investigative journalism skills are really shining Ministry.

What the hell is this? i leave for a weekend and I lose a member? Gah!

Why don't we politely send a letter to Dios and Ladios asking if they want to stay in the clan instead, and tell them that their attendance would be appreciated? It's not like anyone in USSR builds much anyway.
It would have been nice if I got a letter when Face came back for retail and booted everyone but his friends. That was a real richard move, if you ask me. Lost some really good people from that (HDA, Nate, Skele).

What the hell is this? i leave for a weekend and I lose a member? Gah!
Dispite what Ministry and Sumz would like, I don't wish to leave just yet.

OMG CONSPIRACY

I don't want you to leave USSR. I just want USSR to get back to its roots. No one ever builds!
I may not be a member of this clan, but I respect it far more than any other.
When Wizzard gets a router, things can start heading in the right direction.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 11:32:00 PM by Sumz »

Lol@2 Sumzes... err whats the plural of Sumz?